Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Just bought a sleep monitor

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Its called a Zeo for a hundred bucks has great reviews. Now trying to dial in delta wave sleep (get more )anybody here have any sleep secrets ,advice or experience?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
What's a sleep monitor?

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Google ZEO i think it is pretty accurate. im now trying different things to increase delta sleep which rebuilds muscle and is responsible for hormones and HGH release. 100 bucks i think worth it you wear it on ur head.

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Faller ........should i take a picture with me wearing it?LOl

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Very interesting!! The weird thing for me is my wife said I kept on holding my breath for a while then all of a sudden gasp for air, but this was happening when bulking. Now the thing is I got a physical and my BP was a little high so he put me on BP meds and he said let me know if you still have problems with sleep apnea after two weeks. Two weeks passed and no more holding my breath.

Now I"m not saying that that's what everyone should do, it just helped me out, but I still would like to get tested for it as I still may have a very mild, mild case of it that my wife can't notice. I'll look into this Stude as sleep is so important to growing as much as food!!!

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
What's a sleep monitor?

Never heard of it, I just take HGH, no need to monitor I sleep like a rock. Although D-Bol makes me restless LOL.

Snachito, holding your breath while you sleep bro is not good!! Glad you got it checked.

Best of luck with it.

REK

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
It won't help you directly change sleep patterns but it might give some interesting data on what's going on. I may get one just because I'm curious, and I like data.

F

faller

Dec 7, 2011
Faller ........should i take a picture with me wearing it?LOl

Not sure i want that image burned into my brain. =;

Have you bought it yet? I've done some reading on it and I'm a bit sceptical.

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Very interesting!! The weird thing for me is my wife said I kept on holding my breath for a while then all of a sudden gasp for air, but this was happening when bulking. Now the thing is I got a physical and my BP was a little high so he put me on BP meds and he said let me know if you still have problems with sleep apnea after two weeks. Two weeks passed and no more holding my breath.

Now I"m not saying that that's what everyone should do, it just helped me out, but I still would like to get tested for it as I still may have a very mild, mild case of it that my wife can't notice. I'll look into this Stude as sleep is so important to growing as much as food!!!

Testosterone and other steroids can induce sleep apnea i have experienced it.

Stude

Stude

Jul 31, 2011
Not sure i want that image burned into my brain. =;

Have you bought it yet? I've done some reading on it and I'm a bit sceptical.
Yea using it a month now im pretty sure it works cause i have been trying things to induce better sleep tried 4 grams of powdered Gaba that increased my Rem sleep two hours. Im trying to get more deep sleep i m only getting 40 min of course im 46 and it decreases with age. Would take HGH but do not have a reliable source. Too much fake outthere.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic