Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Joint pain

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I deal with elbow pain daily. I take all the sups plus a couple NSAIDs and use elbow sleeves. I just learned to back off when I need to. I can tell by my workout if I'm going to pay for it that night...

I've gotten in the habit of doing light rope curls and press downs before and after my Bench, Press, Deadlift days just to get some blood and warmth into the elbow

8Point

Mar 7, 2013
confirmed torn tendon due to bone spur in elbow wtf still done know what they r going to do

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I have done well with Super Cissus. I can tell a huge difference within days of coming off of it. The pain comes back quick so I have to stay on it year round. Sleeves will help some also. If you are having elbow pain, try laying off the skull crushers for a few weeks and see if it gets any better.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I have done well with Super Cissus. I can tell a huge difference within days of coming off of it. The pain comes back quick so I have to stay on it year round. Sleeves will help some also. If you are having elbow pain, try laying off the skull crushers for a few weeks and see if it gets any better.

Have had good luck with the Cissus to. Works better than people think.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I supplement with Glucosamine/Chondroitrin 3000/2500 daily, also I take fish oil, collagen. When I stop using these supplements I feel it right away on my knees.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
HMB is a supplement that I found works for sore joints as well.
I great script drug that works for tendonists is Tilcotil {tenoxicam}

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic