Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Joe Lindner died

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
aneurysm... complained of neck pain for a few days... I've always said it would be great if people could get a head to pelvis MRI every 5 years or the like to spot this or cancers, etc... aneurysm is one of those things you pretty much don't know until it's too late... You have it, can get bigger, wall gets thinner, then it depends on how much of leaks or just bursts... rare to survive, Chris Dim was one... John Ritter died.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
My Mom had two. Complained of crippling headaches for six months to GP, who told her to just take Tylenol. Finally got so bad she practically begged for him to do something. Got a scan.. two of them.. one very close to bursting. Got coiled or clamped (I can't remember which). One they had to actually lift her brain up and out a bit to access as it was underneath. Her personality changed after that surgery.... never been the same. Point is, they make it damn hard to be taken seriously. I guess he thought she was fishing for pain meds. Nevermind she had been a patient for decades and had no such history...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have never heard of this guy before, but he appeared to be very young. Sad ordeal altogether though, may he rip.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“Vigorous Steve,” a close personal friend of his, said that Joe’s aunt had an aneurism / clot 4yrs ago and that it’s unknown if there may have been an unknown hereditary dynamic.
He said Joe did very frequent blood monitoring, kept important markers well managed, and in his (Steve’s) experience, Joe’s blood work was “flawless.”

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
On this video, fast forward over to minute 14:14, Interesting comments..........make your own conclusions. Anyway, never heard of the guy until I saw it in the news today. Sad.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Never heard of him either. Seems to have had quite the following.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
On this video, fast forward over to minute 14:14, Interesting comments..........make your own conclusions. Anyway, never heard of the guy until I saw it in the news today. Sad.

Damn! The “clot shot” seems to be a quite frequently accurate term.
Creepy sketchy when something like this happens.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic