Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Joe Flacco now highest paid quarterback in NFL history

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Three days before the deadline to use the franchise tag, the Baltimore Ravens and quarterback Joe Flacco have agreed to terms on a new contract that will reportedly make the 2008 first-round pick out of Delaware the highest-paid quarterback in NFL history.

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Garbage!!! Wait until all those vets retire on that defense and see how good he is. They are one injury away (ray rice) from having a horrible offense.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
Garbage!!! Wait until all those vets retire on that defense and see how good he is. They are one injury away (ray rice) from having a horrible offense.

with anyone of them retiring, makes room for new blood..
also something you may have forgotten.. At points through last years way to the superbowl, we were playing with 3rd string people and still won the SB .. So if they are that terrible, whats that make the rest of the league that wasn't present the last game of the season?? Unlucky? They suck worse?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Us Delaware guys are proud of Flacco it's just a shame he plays for the Ravens.

chillz

chillz

Dec 29, 2011
Just remember, nothing in the NFL is guaranteed. I would love to see the specifics of this contract.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Basskiller is right - the Ravens were beat the **** up last year! People playing with torn biceps, wearing full arm splits, broken ribs... Backups having to start randomly...

Say what you will, but the Ravens did an excellent job this past season.

They're still garbage though haha.

Sincerely,
A G-Men Fan

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
also something you may have forgotten.. At points through last years way to the superbowl, we were playing with 3rd string people and still won the SB .. So if they are that terrible, whats that make the rest of the league that wasn't present the last game of the season?? Unlucky? They suck worse?

Nah, they were consuming way too much deer antler serum..Thats why they won the Super Bowl. :)

Good for him signing a big contract. I just think if the ravens defense falls apart, flacco wont have a good year. Will see..

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
I just cant wait for the football season to start. I dont know what to do with myself on Sundays.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

ummm, 'stole' the SB?! lol You gotta admit that is crazy friggin money at some point down the road he's either gonna get traded or have to give back some to help the salary cap otherwise The Ravens will have Flaco and a 8-8 team at best

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just cant wait for the football season to start. I dont know what to do with myself on Sundays.

Nascar :)

I just don't see it, he is a good quarter back, not highest paid in history good though.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
yeah, you go joe...u da man.

your fan,

the texson

p.s. hey joe, think u could loan me a few bucks?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic