Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jeddore - checking in

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to TID...a great board with no BS or fluff and you come to the right place. Great to see another bb.com'er join here as bb.com's forums pretty much been in decline

Good job ! Welcome to the Den bro.

Onlything good about BB.com is BigCat , for the good info he has.

peace.

BigCat...that name's familiar

Last edited:
rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
bb.com sucks now.too many immature know it alls.btw jed,great caps on those delts bro.complete body recomp imho.you'll go far with your genetics and hard work.i can see you're serious about this.those are the ones i like to help out and tell them my mistakes at a young age now that i'm up there.you can still learn alot from some old dogs,lol...!welcome again bro...

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
bb.com sucks now.too many immature know it alls.btw jed,great caps on those delts bro.complete body recomp imho.you'll go far with your genetics and hard work.i can see you're serious about this.those are the ones i like to help out and tell them my mistakes at a young age now that i'm up there.you can still learn alot from some old dogs,lol...!welcome again bro...

Yup, bb.com has taken a big dive ever since I first signed up there in '08 and was a lurker of the forums in 2006. The new owners of the company have made things worse there to say the least. Back in the day it was a great resource for training info and there were a lot of helpful people there. Now the forum's too big and overrun with trolls, idiots, 4channers, etc and finding stuff is harder now

Boards like TID are the best place for great info these days

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Welcome to the Iron Den, Jeddore. You have made excellent progress to date and should be very proud of yourself. Stick around, read, and learn, there is a lifetime of knowledge at your finger tips. As stated by Rocco, we will be here along the way to help in any way we can. Pull up a chair. ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den bro... Glad to have another BB.com member join us... We've got a few other good ones that have come over... And a couple that sucked, but I don't think they're around anymore ;)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the Den bro... Glad to have another BB.com member join us... We've got a few other good ones that have come over... And a couple that sucked, but I don't think they're around anymore ;)

Yep, always gonna be a few idiots coming here...such people definitely won't be around long

J

Jeddore

Aug 11, 2011
thanks a lot everyone! this place is pretty awesome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic