Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

january motherf*ckers and why i quit my gym

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Last week when we were driving home from Arizona, we stopped at one of the highway rest stops and this old Asian dude was running around the parking lot swinging a tennis racket like he was in the middle of the Wimbledon championships. Weird sh*t...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
We had a bunch of fake-thug crossfit dildos hitching on the deadlift platform. They'll soon find out that corner is off limits for shit like that. Lots of curls in the squat racks, too. Not looking forward to Jan and Feb at my local YMCA...

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
We had a bunch of fake-thug crossfit dildos hitching on the deadlift platform. They'll soon find out that corner is off limits for shit like that. Lots of curls in the squat racks, too. Not looking forward to Jan and Feb at my local YMCA...

lol @ "fake-thug crossfit dildos". I have to remember that!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Back off the crossfitters bro.....
yes... the crossfitters prefer to back into you... ass to cock style! just ask graniteman He is a newly certified crossfit trainer... he is working on a new methodology called Cockfit...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
yes... the crossfitters prefer to back into you... ass to cock style! just ask @graniteman He is a newly certified crossfit trainer... he is working on a new methodology called Cockfit...

Brahhh..I told you it's called 'NutToCheek'' fitness... ask @CTJ , he's my 'head' instructor brahhh :D

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Got in the gym yesterday around 1 or so to avoid the new year resolution masses but it wasn't long before they started rolling in, screwing around on the cable cross over machine and other stuff. I THOUGHT I had a good strategy by going around high noon to avoid the idiots but it looks like no time is safe... at least for the next month or so.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Mmmm...so this leaves SO much for me to say.....:p and before the stooges chime this pertains to Jen's bootie only!!

lol, good to see you controlled yourself!

You're doing it wrong. You can't just be smelling dirty ass. Try a clean one :)

hahahaha....hot, sweaty..bending over ass...is not going to smell like roses...this pertains only to the hot yoga of course....:)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Quote of the day yesterday: "being the best at the crossfit is like winning a premature ejaculation contest"

Im much better at the 2nd than the first.....wait....nevermind

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Got in the gym yesterday around 1 or so to avoid the new year resolution masses but it wasn't long before they started rolling in, screwing around on the cable cross over machine and other stuff. I THOUGHT I had a good strategy by going around high noon to avoid the idiots but it looks like no time is safe... at least for the next month or so.

here's a thought..GO LIFT SOME IRON AND STOP PLAYING ON THE MACHINES!!

AND Eat some steak,protein for God's sake man!!

interessantes-engracadas1.jpg

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
^^^^^^raiden is looking jacked

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic