Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jackhammer in the building!

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
sup fellas? figured id give a quick rundown of what im about since it looks like ill be here often. really like this place so far. glad to be here. anywho, ive been training/ gearing up for about 10 years. just recently became pretty dedicated about 2 years ago. broke my upper arm in arm wrestling match a year ago so i got about 18 months hardcore training under my belt. meaning focused, diet, cycles and lifting regimen. always been hit or miss in past. ive tried just about everything. except anal ;), lol. na really, i feel i have tons of info to offer. i give much respect and demand the same in return. im really here to help and can always use some as well. im a funny easy going laid back competitive bber and thats about it. again, glad to be here and looking forward to our time here together. thx for having me ironden. best wishes brothas!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID!

Arm wresting injuries are some of the worst!!

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
Hi and welcome to TID!

Arm wresting injuries are some of the worst!!

man i kinda felt dumb too because i had no clue! i literally broke my own arm. i didnt know that was possible. played 8 yrs of football and not one broken bone. few drinks at the bar and about to finish a buddy at arm wrestling. couple inches from the table and CRACK! heard it over the karaoke band. ferking crazy! i was down 3 months and litterally started curling 5lb dumbbells when i could. but it was cool seeing my arm go from god knows, maybe 14" to over 19" in 6-8 months. :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is very wonderful to have you join us. welcome :D

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
welcome brother man!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Welcome aboard JH. Pleasure to have you join us.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to the board, jackhammer...looking strong in your avatar brother!

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Welcome to TID, JackHammer. Good to see you over here too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic