Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jack3d

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I don't like it either. I crash hard on it. Creates enormous neural fatigue.

That's correct. The DMMA stim actually overstimulates and creates a real adrenaline surge. So you get the real adrenaline crash after the stuff wears off...and hopefully you are done with the workout.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Worked good for me the first month then had to up it to ridiculous amount of scoops to get anything from it. Try something different like cellucor c4 or 1mr you may get some better results from those

A

Aaronl

Nov 20, 2011
I think it's an awesome preworkout if you're looking for an extra boost of energy...but at 16, you should probably be focusing more on eating right

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I gave some to my 15 YO daughter when she was whining about being tired right before her training session, she loved the stuff and I had to tell her it's not a everyday thing because she started using way to much...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I love it, it works great. Just cycle it on and off so you don't get use to it.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
The problem with this stuff is that it can upset your sleep patterns.You can become over tired stressed and depressed. Use it with the highest caution.

G

ghg316

Jan 23, 2012
jacked is great but animal rage god dam real strong stuff

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I gave some to my 15 YO daughter when she was whining about being tired right before her training session, she loved the stuff and I had to tell her it's not a everyday thing because she started using way to much...

I seriously can't believe this. Why not just have her use caffeine?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Like I mentioned in another thread, there's a guy who goes to my gym who was taking 12 scoops of jack3d a day lol. He told me it wasn't working anymore. *facepalm*

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic