Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Jack3d – Lean Muscle Supplement

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
As dumb as mayo looks... he is one smart SOB...

Nice Post Mayo.... Right one point... all hype... But I still like Jack3d... too bad it takes about 4 scoops now...

The first time I ever took it I felt my hair tingle.. not my scalp... my hair....

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I like jack3d but not as much as I like Muscle Marinade and White Flood!!

Here is the Muscle Marinade Ingredients

Here is the White Flood.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Scoops
Servings per Container: 50

Amount per Serving

Potassium (as Gluconate) - 36mg
Folate (as Folic Acid) - 250mcg
Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) - 100mcg
ENO Flood Complex - 2500mg
Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL (1700 Mg), Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di-HCL - (800 Mg)
FlooDurance - 2400mg
Beta Alanine (1700 Mg), L-Tyrosine (700 Mg)
Energy & Antioxidant Flood Complex - 3825mg
Inosine, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Glucuronolactone, Natural Caffeine, Potassium Gluconate, Cocoa Bean (Extracted For 99% Theobromine), Vanadyl Sulfate, Evodia Rutaecarpa (95% Evodiamine Extract), L-Norvaline, Sugar Cane (Extracted For 60% Octacosanol), Coenyme Q10, Vinpocetine, Alpha-Carotene, Zeaxanthin, Crytoxanthin, Lutein, Folic Acid, Selenium, Huperzia Seratta (Extracted For 99% Huperzine A)

Other Ingredients
Natural And Artificial Lemonade Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide,

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Anything new out there since this post? I tend to get used to supps like this and need to switch up after a few months.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Anything new out there since this post? I tend to get used to supps like this and need to switch up after a few months.

Same for me. I've been using jack3d for over 2 years. Would like to switch but nothing else works for me.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Guys no shotgun is a wonderful product its not goin to give you the same energy as some of these products but it promotes growth like no other. It has 20 grams protein per serving ive used so many but i find that when i use shotgun ill actually lean up and gain 2-3 lbs also strength goes up hardcore. I feel its the best product out there of course th

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
All my guys over here swor by this stuff so i ordered it and was sadly dissapointed. I knew what i was buying by reading the ingredients but the sheep inside me saw others liking it and i followed. when i triple dosed it i actually felt the "focus" but for the price/serving considering that i needed 3x the recommended amount, you can bet that i will not be following the crowd again.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What do you mean 3x recommended amount? 3 scoops? That's normal dosage unless you weigh a buck fifty.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah i know all these types of supplements are dosed based on your "average" guy. So i shouldnt have been surprised that i needed 3 scoops to feel the benefits. but nontheless there are better price/serving/RESULTS pre-work drinks out there.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I couldn't find one. Not that worked for me. Cost me about $1.75 per wo for 3 scoops.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I like jacked. I heard try were getting ready to change the formula so I stocked up & am still going through what I have on hand. I'm not sure what changed in the formula but I like the old stuff.

Z

Zuax

Dec 18, 2013
I like jacked. I heard try were getting ready to change the formula so I stocked up & am still going through what I have on hand. I'm not sure what changed in the formula but I like the old stuff.

Same here, still got 6 sealed tubs of it. The FDA made them take the DMAA out of it, haven't tried the new formula but from what I hear it's nothing like the old one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic