Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ivermectin dosing protocol.... Admin, please move thread if in the wrong location

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Looking for advice / personal experience in treating Covid with Ivermectin. Patient 1, 85 yrs old, never vaxxed, never had covid. not in very good health, not showing symptoms yet but exposed.
Patient 2, 58 yrs old, started mild symptoms Sat night on 8/12. Already had covid 2 yrs ago so only symptoms are lethargy, night sweats and occasional headache (just hoping to speed recovery)

Any sound advice is greatly appreciated.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Looking for advice / personal experience in treating Covid with Ivermectin. Patient 1, 85 yrs old, never vaxxed, never had covid. not in very good health, not showing symptoms yet but exposed.
Patient 2, 58 yrs old, started mild symptoms Sat night on 8/12. Already had covid 2 yrs ago so only symptoms are lethargy, night sweats and occasional headache (just hoping to speed recovery)

I'm not sure how much advice you'll find most doctors followed the FDA guidelines, unless you were famous. Looking at the published studies the doses were all over the place so I wouldn't feel comfortable personally recommending a dose based on those studies. Hopefully somebody here will have more insight.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I'm not sure how much advice you'll find most doctors followed the FDA guidelines, unless you were famous. Looking at the published studies the doses were all over the place so I wouldn't feel comfortable personally recommending a dose based on those studies. Hopefully somebody here will have more insight.
Yeah i found a med study out of India (if you recall they used the shit out of Iver during the pandemic and had very low rates of illness.). They have 12 mg per day to each participant but had no differing doses to account for sex, size etc.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
This dose was a fail. Participants were randomized to an ivermectin regimen (either 400 μg/kg for 3 days or 600 μg/kg for 6 days) or a matching placebo. In the 400 μg/kg phase of the study, the median time to sustained recovery was 12 days for the ivermectin arm and 13 days for the placebo arm. In the 600 μg/kg phase of the study, the median time to sustained recovery was 11 days for both arms.https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/miscellaneous-drugs/ivermectin/

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Here is the best advice you will get:

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
First question do you trust the data?
But this does and duration is a fail
Conclusions and Relevance Among outpatients with mild to moderate COVID-19, treatment with ivermectin, with a maximum targeted dose of 600 μg/kg daily for 6 days, compared with placebo did not improve time to sustained recovery. These findings do not support the use of ivermectin in patients with mild to moderate COVID-19.https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2801827

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
This is the best I could find. My disclaimer I do not have public opinion or claim medical knowledge on subject. If the government tells us something is true, then I believe them. I have full faith and trust in my elected and appointed officials. https://drlandrito.com/dosing-of-ivermectin/

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Looking for advice / personal experience in treating Covid with Ivermectin.

12mg/50kg of bodyweight. So a 220lb male would need 24mgs.

If sick and presenting symptoms: split dose everyday for 10 days with food. Take with 50mg/day of zinc.

Prophylactic: split dose every day 1st week. After 1st week 1 dose/week until end of exposure.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I don't give a shit about any studies. I know plenty of people who have used it. Most unvaccinated. Add in zpac melatonin zinc D3 and C and all kicked it less than a week. I am on vacation and got some serious nasal congestion and draining. Covid test negative. It may be a respiratory virus of just one hell of a damn nuclear allergy response but other than C D3 Zinc mucinex Claritin and Flonase slowly knocking it out. I am getting a bunch of ivermectin when I get back just in case. I must have a super immune system as during COVID-19 I was exposed many times due to contract tracing and never got it but many others in the same groups got it bad
20230817_133916.jpg

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I don't give a shit about any studies. I know plenty of people who have used it. Most unvaccinated. Add in zpac melatonin zinc D3 and C and all kicked it less than a week. I am on vacation and got some serious nasal congestion and draining. Covid test negative. It may be a respiratory virus of just one hell of a damn nuclear allergy response but other than C D3 Zinc mucinex Claritin and Flonase slowly knocking it out. I am getting a bunch of ivermectin when I get back just in case. I must have a super immune system as during COVID-19 I was exposed many times due to contract tracing and never got it but many others in the same groups got it bad
View attachment 14397
I was referring to the studies as what dose and duration did not work so he would not repeat their trial.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic