Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

It's Official I hate Pennsylvania!

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Its ****ing freezing cold outside and I am making burgers and hot dogs on the grill..**** you Pa!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Its ****ing freezing cold outside and I am making burgers and hot dogs on the grill..**** you Pa!

Sounds like a good time to me. :)

Light up a cigar or a pipe and you are set.

The Dude

The Dude

Aug 30, 2013
The Dude was in southeast PA two years ago and realized that the state was inferior when the gas stations did not sell alcohol. He was rather disappointed.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Allentown... what a dump.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Harrisburg is the second dirtiest city that His Dudeness has stepped foot in. It is only second behind Detroit.

Yeah, Harrisburg is a shit hole. Was there one time out of necessity and swore I would never go again. I grew up in South central Pa, and moved to Texas almost 6 years ago. No regrets. Houston area is booming, and it's one of bst places to live in the country right now.

The Dude

The Dude

Aug 30, 2013
Yeah, Harrisburg is a shit hole. Was there one time out of necessity and swore I would never go again. I grew up in South central Pa, and moved to Texas almost 6 years ago. No regrets. Houston area is booming, and it's one of bst places to live in the country right now.

Houston is a great city. Many people do not know how big Houston is or the density of the population but it is a fun place.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Houston is a great city. Many people do not know how big Houston is or the density of the population but it is a fun place.

My wife is from houston. What a dump

I am a northeastern elitist so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
My wife is from houston. What a dump

I am a northeastern elitist so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Every city is going to have its bad sections, but make no mistake, Houston has the fastest growing job market and economy of any other city. The surrounding suburbs are beautiful and booming too. Ever been to the Woodlands?

Baltimore used to be a great city too. Loved going there growing up, but since then, its really taken a big dump. Inner Harbor is barely hanging on. I have been to NYC too. Wow, what an amazing place, but WAY too much city for me. The city is like an entire county of its own. It was just too much for me, and was relieved to be leaving. lol It's like cut throat and really fast paced.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I love the Woodlands. Market Street is so cool.

Would love to live there one day.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Funny, I was tinkering with the Idea of moving to P.A! ny is pretty brutal in the winter as well, but I want a cabin and n.y. gives you less than a bang for your buck.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I was in Baltimore, the harbor in May - the place was pretty nice, bitchin ballfield (from the hotel gym you could watch the game), people said it was really a pit but has come around a bunch. My second time there in 3 years. So it is getting better, at least, brother shortz. Heard it was scary just a ways from there though, like you are saying.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic