Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

It's not looking too hot for the first orange president

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Dont forget the orientals
Relax HGH. No one owns MLK. MLK said what he said, and if someone quotes him out of context, then feel free to point that out. But neither democrats nor blacks have a monopoly on citing MLK. Quite frankly, if MLK walked into an NAACP convention today and gave a speech, he might get a Bronx cheer.

Does racism still exist? Sadly, yes. But we've made great progress over the past 50 years. The crap that blacks had to deal with in 1960 simply doesn't exist any more. If a black man or woman wants an education, he'll get the same education that white people are getting in his/her community. It's up to them to decide whether they're going to take advantage of that wonderful opportunity. A black male/female graduating from a Big-10 university with a decent grade point average will have fortune 500 companies tripping over themselves to hire them.

I'm not saying that blacks don't have to deal with issues that most whites don't have to address. Sadly, that is not yet the case. But we're moving in the right direction, and BLM will do less to help the black community than individuals making good, constructive choices. What are those choices? deciding to study hard and get a good education, wait until marriage to have children, stay faithful to your spouse after getting married, raising your children to be honest, respect authority, and work hard. This basic principles are the key to success whether you're white, black or any other color.

Just ask the Indian community. (those from India, not native Americans). They get made fun of more than black people, but they are strong families, and value education and hard work. They are dong quite well in moving up the ladder in the US despite racist buttheads that still exist.
Don't quote MLK , how about actually applying his quotes in everyday life.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
The President doesnt hit "the nuke button" if one nuke is coming towards the US. We have weapons that can destroy a nuke before it reaches the US. Claiming Obama "sucked" is not much of a defense in proving your personal opinions have any merit. Your free to present your personal opinions, but if you think people are going to take your side by name calling you might have better luck presenting facts that backup your opinion. Also your post is full of poor grammar, makes me wonder where you received your education from.
Nobody likes a grammarian. As for Obama sucking were would you like me to go with this domestic, foreign, executive orders the list is long

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
no it wasn't.

your source was a conservative blog interpreting an IRS filing.

no it wasn't my quotes were all about their irs filing.

are you suggesting that the Clinton foundation is summiting false info to the irs?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
most of america and most of the world regard Obama as one of the best presidents
Hahaha. No. Most people I know in Germany and Russia think he was an empty suit. One prominent European leader called him a "pussy". I did speak with a Hungarian recently who said "I loved to hear him speak", for what that's worth. American's sometimes seem to think the world revolves around us, and foreigners hate that.

Last edited:
Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
I would submit that the IRS under Lois Lerner was very political to the extent she pled the 5 th when asked about the targeting of conservative charities. The IRS as well as the FBI would have imprisoned anybody else but the Clintons. To call the Clintons a charity when under 10% actually goes to it is terrible. If you follow the money and see what heads of state from foreign countries donate and what service they got for it while she was Sec. of State is criminal. I couldn't find you one Government agency that hasn't been corrupted by the left. It benefits these employees because Dems will never end or scale back any organization of program hence job security

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Hahaha. No. Most people I know in Germany and Russia think he was an empty suit. One prominent European leader called him a "pussy". I did speak with a Hungarian recently who said "I loved to hear him speak", for what that's worth. American's sometimes seem to think the world revolves around us, and foreigners hate that.

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
Well economically and militarily speaking it does revolve around us, AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!

Dirt-e-Ballz

Dirt-e-Ballz

May 15, 2017
We consume a huge amount of Chinas goods if we stopped they would be crushed. China's credit rating just went down today as they predict the GDP to sputter in the next few quarters. So yeah even China needs us. More so than we need China but even a stagnant Chinese economy would effect prices on goods/services here.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You have absolutely no idea how simple economics work, let alone something as complex as 2 largest economies in the World....You are that guy who believes he knows everything yet knows very little as most of what u have already stated is either incorrect or your personal opinion....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic