Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

It's All About the Grift

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Yes sir, best economy since Nixon put us on this private western central bank's fiat currency. We were fucked when they took us off the gold standard.

Now the system can no longer hold itself up. They are planing on raising rates again too.
CBDCs are in place and working mostly. They are moving forward and fast. Meanwhile NFL football and tranny storytime and outrage and hysteria and poisonations and so on and so on.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Ha ha, you know who's paying his legal bills?

Stormy Daniels, the golden shower hooker.

After it came out she was telling all lies, she now has to pay almost $500,000 to trump for court and lawyer fees ;):p
I really enjoy your posts and passion about 2015 till present about the never Trump movement.
I just find it hard to look back and just have tired of all his shit now. If his team hadn't organized a rally outside the capital we would clearly be in a different place in time. Is he responsible for what occurred no not directly but it gave the democrats new fodder to blast 24 7 and it along with the myth that abortion was banned sunk what should have been a blood bath. I think he is incredibly miserable right now as he's a news trickle instead of top billing.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I don't feel that rally is a good metric. There was very clearly some fuckery going on involving non-private third parties trying (and succeeding) in inciting the crowd. It was a dumb idea that gave opponents an excellent opportunity to stir the pot. When you watch those hearings, suspension of disbelief is required. You get the feeling it's not the truth that matters but the appearance, and they are desperately trying to prop up this whole "oh lawdy it's an insurrection, our honorable representatives' lives were at grave risk" story. It's just a total sham for no other purpose than to try and bar Trump from running again.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
It wasn't an insurrection. But it wasn't a peaceful protest either. It was a group of pissed off people, rightfully pissed, because they had been told by their leader that their votes didn't count anymore because elections are rigged, and democracy is dead.

In my mind, if votes no longer count, if elections are rigged, if democracy is dead, then the rioters didn't go far enough--and it should have been a bloodbath.

Problem is that nobody really believed Tump, because Trump tends to make wild claims with no proof. So we got a half-assed riot. With no clear purpose. And a bunch of pissed off people wandering around in the Capital building, not knowing what to do once they were inside. And enough gossip to fill the news for as long as it wants to milk it.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I really enjoy your posts and passion about 2015 till present about the never Trump movement.
I just find it hard to look back and just have tired of all his shit now. If his team hadn't organized a rally outside the capital we would clearly be in a different place in time. Is he responsible for what occurred no not directly but it gave the democrats new fodder to blast 24 7 and it along with the myth that abortion was banned sunk what should have been a blood bath. I think he is incredibly miserable right now as he's a news trickle instead of top billing.
I think he didn't realize fully how bad it is in politics, media, all branches of government, the health agencies and markets they regulate etc, and the whole power structure and how corrupt it is. I'm surprised they didn't assassinate him. They are doing the slow assassination of him presently and it started over 7 years ago. I think he's playing for survival right now.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@massimo1 , they aren't actual cards you get. They are digital NFTs. Also, you don't get to pick the card you want....they "randomly" select a card for you.....the grift is strong with Trump.
You seeem to have really looked into this how many have you purchased thus far?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It wasn't an insurrection. But it wasn't a peaceful protest either. It was a group of pissed off people, rightfully pissed, because they had been told by their leader that their votes didn't count anymore because elections are rigged, and democracy is dead.

In my mind, if votes no longer count, if elections are rigged, if democracy is dead, then the rioters didn't go far enough--and it should have been a bloodbath.

Problem is that nobody really believed Tump, because Trump tends to make wild claims with no proof. So we got a half-assed riot. With no clear purpose. And a bunch of pissed off people wandering around in the Capital building, not knowing what to do once they were inside. And enough gossip to fill the news for as long as it wants to milk it.
Proven that he tweeted for everyone to go home and be peaceful blah blah blah but the FBI blocked those tweets because it didn't fit thier fucked up psycho scenario of keeping these cunts in a position of shutting up and doing as they are told or having to get regular jobs again.
All pieces of shit unfortunately they got out alive cockroaches and lying bitches.
I wish Curly or Moe would have been the previous President so all these closet Trump lovers would quit shouting "Trumpy" every time someone disagrees with their God Joseph Stalin Biden.
They must have pics of him on their walls and they stroke off to him all day long while kissing their futures goodbye.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is something we won't see eye to eye on. Our world views are too different.

You say it was a mistake because it fueled their fire.

I say they stole the election and had every right to protest peacefully.

In all your posts everything is always Trump's fault. Everything.

You can't see past your hatred for trump.

He is only a trickle on the MSM news.

Tell me something, if he's so out, why are the Dems trying to pass legislation to ban him from the 2024 elections?

Why did Twitter vote him back on the platform?

Because your news is fake.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
20221220_090618.jpg

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
This is something we won't see eye to eye on. Our world views are too different.

You say it was a mistake because it fueled their fire.

I say they stole the election and had every right to protest peacefully.

In all your posts everything is always Trump's fault. Everything.

You can't see past your hatred for trump.

He is only a trickle on the MSM news.

Tell me something, if he's so out, why are the Dems trying to pass legislation to ban him from the 2024 elections?

Why did Twitter vote him back on the platform?

Because your news is fake.
I think you replied to the wrong post.
I voted for Trump twice and would a third time. I can be critical of someone without hating them. He has pissed me off with his election rhetoric. Stolen is true but no way to prove. As I said in the other post about 2020 elections Trump lost it well before the first votes were cast. People in his own administration and other branches of government were against him and with held evidence against Biden. They have just thrown a bone to Lake and we will see how difficult it is to prove fraud. As much as I hate the Democrats they continue to find new ways to crush the Republicans, in her case it was voter suppression.

I am done posting in these threads when people I consider allies and good Brothers come at me.
No apologies necessary here and no offense taken just a misunderstanding of words typed on a screen.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic