Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

It's All About the Grift

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I think he didn't realize fully how bad it is in politics, media, all branches of government, the health agencies and markets they regulate etc, and the whole power structure and how corrupt it is. I'm surprised they didn't assassinate him. They are doing the slow assassination of him presently and it started over 7 years ago. I think he's playing for survival right now.
◇◇◇◇◇
This right here sums up the doom ahead....

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Reiner is the perfect poster child for TDS, though De Niro is a close second.

Trump had an actual awareness of the world and was comfortable on the chess board. Biden is playing single-square tic-tac-toe and still manages to lose even when he has the first move.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I think if deep state wanted Trump dead, he would be dead. I think deep state has been plodding along per usual despite whatever slight distraction Trump may have caused. If anything, I think the slight distraction caused by Trump probably served the deep state's interests just fine, which is probably why they allow him to keep making noise.

In no way does deep state need to do a seven-year bit by bit, paper cut by paper cut assassination of Tump. He's not that hard to find.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think if deep state wanted Trump dead, he would be dead. I think deep state has been plodding along per usual despite whatever slight distraction Trump may have caused. If anything, I think the slight distraction caused by Trump probably served the deep state's interests just fine, which is probably why they allow him to keep making noise.

In no way does deep state need to do a seven-year bit by bit, paper cut by paper cut assassination of Tump. He's not that hard to find.
I wish someone would find Bidet and end his regime this Motherfucker is opposite of anything and everything normal and healthy on any standard

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I wish someone would find Bidet and end his regime this Motherfucker is opposite of anything and everything normal and healthy on any standard
I think it is a sign of just how pussified America has become. In the 1960's they were assassinating people left and right, presidents, agitators, activists, whomever. Now you have this mother fucking Biden turning everything normal and healthy on its head, and he struts around feeling safe.

Where are the fringe crazies when we need them, lol!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

Weird how his ex-wife Ivana fell down the stairs at her home and died in the last year or so isn't it? As far as the slow assassination, this is how they do it. They drain your fortune until destitute. Look into those that opposed the oligarchs throughout history including the banking cartels. Modern examples, Mommar Qaddafi, Saddam Husain, Bushair Assad, all of whom were collecting gold and threatening their own gold backed currencies. Look into the assassinations of Canadians and US American supporters of the construction of the trans-Siberian tunnel to join the railroad of the same name. This would have opened up a silk Road like trade route connecting US, Canada, Russia and Easter Europe and greatly threatend the banking cartels control of trade routes in the 19th century. The more you look the more evil you see. Maybe Trump was just a clown playing a part. Maybe he was more serious than some suppose now. What I see is the same pattern. Close loved ones dead, draining of fortunes, eventual demoralization of the target.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Weird how his ex-wife Ivana fell down the stairs at her home and died in the last year or so isn't it? As far as the slow assassination, this is how they do it. They drain your fortune until destitute. Look into those that opposed the oligarchs throughout history including the banking cartels. Modern examples, Mommar Qaddafi, Saddam Husain, Bushair Assad, all of whom were collecting gold and threatening their own gold backed currencies. Look into the assassinations of Canadians and US American supporters of the construction of the trans-Siberian tunnel to join the railroad of the same name. This would have opened up a silk Road like trade route connecting US, Canada, Russia and Easter Europe and greatly threatend the banking cartels control of trade routes in the 19th century. The more you look the more evil you see. Maybe Trump was just a clown playing a part. Maybe he was more serious than some suppose now. What I see is the same pattern. Close loved ones dead, draining of fortunes, eventual demoralization of the target.
Sounds more like a cat batting around a mouse just for the fun of it than an assassination attempt. On the other hand, this mouse Trump seems to just keep running his mouth and the cat just keeps batting away at him. Do you think he knows he's losing? Do you think he knows what the ultimate outcome of this game he is playing will be?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Sounds more like a cat batting around a mouse just for the fun of it than an assassination attempt. On the other hand, this mouse Trump seems to just keep running his mouth and the cat just keeps batting away at him. Do you think he knows he's losing? Do you think he knows what the ultimate outcome of this game he is playing will be?
I think he's trying to survive... or play his end of the grift. I don't know. I only see patterns.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think you replied to the wrong post.
I voted for Trump twice and would a third time. I can be critical of someone without hating them. He has pissed me off with his election rhetoric. Stolen is true but no way to prove. As I said in the other post about 2020 elections Trump lost it well before the first votes were cast. People in his own administration and other branches of government were against him and with held evidence against Biden. They have just thrown a bone to Lake and we will see how difficult it is to prove fraud. As much as I hate the Democrats they continue to find new ways to crush the Republicans, in her case it was voter suppression.

I am done posting in these threads when people I consider allies and good Brothers come at me.
No apologies necessary here and no offense taken just a misunderstanding of words typed on a screen.
No sir, I replied to the correct post.

I just stated that we won't see things the same because we have different views.

My trump statements are based on your postings. All bashing.

I've heard you say you voted Trump.

I hear what you're saying but you are also saying we should just forget about the fraud and move on.

We will never move on if they keep stealing elections. The more power they gain, America will become less and less.

Lake didn't have a bone thrown to her. I keep up with it. They tried to shut her down at every corner.

She has over 240 exhibits for evidence. Over 300,000 ballots on the line with a 17,000 vote margin.

They had no choice and the trial is public and being taped. I watched some of it.

Of the sample ballots that were pulled for checking, 42% were no good.

This is the same evidence they have for all the 2020 swing states.

Nobody will look at the evidence though.

Of course you won't see any of this on the television.

This is MAJOR news not being reported. Same as the 2020s. Same as masks not working, same as vaccine deaths and injuries, same as Trump's accomplishments, ect...

Trump is in. Just the fact news says he isn't should tell you something right there.

Now, these are our 3 options-

Republicans- The country has been slowly going down, purposefully, since the banks took over in the 70s.

Democrats- See republicans :)

America First Agenda- 1 term, changed past policies and did more for Americans in the last 50 years since govt turned control over to the banks.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think it is a sign of just how pussified America has become. In the 1960's they were assassinating people left and right, presidents, agitators, activists, whomever. Now you have this mother fucking Biden turning everything normal and healthy on its head, and he struts around feeling safe.

Where are the fringe crazies when we need them, lol!
Funny you should mention that about assassinations.

It came out that cia assassinated JFK and the country didn't blink an eye....

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Funny you should mention that about assassinations.

It came out that cia assassinated JFK and the country didn't blink an eye....
Didn't the FBI under J Edgar Hoover assassinate Martin Luther King too? I mean, it was really a common thing when I was a little kid to turn on the news and see that some high-profile politician or activist had been blown away. On both sides. I remember when George Wallace (Segregation now, segregation forever!) got shot. Bobby Kennedy, Malcom X, and on and on. People kind of understood that the government was into that stuff, including foreign assassinations. But that was a generation that had survived real world wars, not this voluntary war shit we have today. Again I say, America has become pussified.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic