Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

It's a Pleasure To Meet Ya!!

1Reddress

1Reddress

Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm...Where to begin?!
Busy Wife/Mom of 5, I work evenings on our most "active" unit at our State's Mental Hospital. Evening shift wasn't a choice...but that's how it goes. My morning~bed-head gym time is my much "Me" time...my therapy :) Overcame a very difficult and life threatening experience with alcohol over a year ago (11/11/11) Finding out that life over 40 is...Awesome! I have lost over 45lbs and looking forward to losing more!! The definition is starting to happen and I am encouraged and excited to see where it takes me!

I just finished participating in the Top Secret Nutrition's Lean Lady Transformation Challenge. Although not the winner (it was a tight finish) I am proud to say I have made awesome progress in this transformation! I began this journey January 2012, through another bodybuilding website,and I have not yet finished. I am determined to stay motivated and focused on creating a more fit and "built" body!

I welcome any/all positive constructive criticism that will help me progress in this journey. I will never claim to know it all because...well, I don't!! :D I am thankful that I ran across this forum and am looking forward to learning a great deal!

Ready to rock it!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
well nice to meet ya maam! nice intro and welcome to the board. congrats on your success!! keep up the work and post up

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
Welcome to the board luv!
yes, there IS a life after 40. I just found out the other day there is life after 51!
Cheers!
---Roman

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining, and congrats on the progress you have made so far

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Congrats on your progress, nice looking leg you got there! Welcome to the Den and I'm sure you'll find out this is the place to take your work to the next level, enjoy and participate as much as you can I'm sure your story will inspire others to do the same!

stone 69

stone 69

Jul 10, 2011
Its a pleasure to have u here.Thx for coming and Welcome to TID

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic