BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Italian American Heritage Month

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I loved eating Italian food all month, plus drinking with every meal! Let the party continue!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
What does that mean? I always see Italian soccer players doing that to the refs but really don't know what it means?
Think of fist but as a verb j/k. Lol it's going to be meme time.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What does that mean? I always see Italian soccer players doing that to the refs but really don't know what it means?
Means a lot of different things depending on what was said to the person.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I'm sure you will see this on TV all month, just like Black History, Hispanic Heritage and every other month out there (NOT!!) IT will be celebrated with special baseball, football and every other jersey. :)

Just taking the time to eat my sardines, prosciutto and mozzarella while giving you all a big vaffanculo carry on Merica!

Sounds like I need to make me some Braciole, with home made spaghetti sauce. Been awhile since I made a pot. It takes such a long time to prepare/make, but man, it is so worth it. I have my grandfathers recipe that he had in Italy before he came to the states, and was obviously passed down to us kids.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm sure you will see this on TV all month, just like Black History, Hispanic Heritage and every other month out there (NOT!!) IT will be celebrated with special baseball, football and every other jersey. :)

Just taking the time to eat my sardines, prosciutto and mozzarella while giving you all a big vaffanculo carry on Merica!
What no Baccala??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic