jacobss
What's New?

It relates to everything

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
How much of You is You?
Essentially none, when you entrust yourself to institutional establishment narratives.
Politics, economy, religion, education, dietary/nutrition…..

86CEDDC4-8728-4583-A8F6-81A3B48F4431.jpeg

FAC6F523-F031-4111-AF8D-CE4368C4DF45.jpeg

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Sadly most people in this world have caved into the ways of big government controlling their lives. They tell people to jump and nobody ask why anymore.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Sadly most people in this world have caved into the ways of big government controlling their lives. They tell people to jump and nobody ask why anymore.
and that is just the way big govt likes it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How about limited gov't, something similar to what the framers of the U.S. constitution envisioned? True federalism. I think that is a viable solution to the present tensions in the U.S. If California wants a single payer health care system, fine. Let them do that. If Nevada wants a regulatory framework that is substantially different than other states, let them do that. And then let US citizens vote with their feet.

Let the federal gov't do the military, immigration, and other limited functions spelled out in the Constitution. Would it be great if your 25% tax rate was going 20% to your state and 5% to the feds, rather than the reverse?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
How about limited gov't, something similar to what the framers of the U.S. constitution envisioned? True federalism. I think that is a viable solution to the present tensions in the U.S. If California wants a single payer health care system, fine. Let them do that. If Nevada wants a regulatory framework that is substantially different than other states, let them do that. And then let US citizens vote with their feet.

Let the federal gov't do the military, immigration, and other limited functions spelled out in the Constitution. Would it be great if your 25% tax rate was going 20% to your state and 5% to the feds, rather than the reverse?

I feel we’d have to COMPLETELY restructure to something more aligned with the original concept of the articles of confederation. But alas…. that’s just fantasy thinking.
This far along now there is no such hope for limited gov’t. It is nothing but excess hyper totalitarian dystopia ahead. There is NOTHING positive to come from gov’t as a ruling class construct. We’re FUCKED so long as we continue to believe that we “need” gov’t.

Anatomy of the State:

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Govt has convinced most that they do need them though...and for almost everything.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Govt has convinced most that they do need them though...and for almost everything.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

That’s the greatest hindrance to our potential progress — the indoctrination.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic