Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Issue with Powder shipped

P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
Recently received some Test P and Nandrolone Decanoate. Supplier is trusted(please no pm). This is my first time ordering items to be converted into injectable form. All other orders were orals only and never had an issue.

Anyway when I received TP and ND, both items appeared melted. Has a wet appearance and very hard to the touch.

Any ideas what could cause this? Contacted supplier. Says it sounds odd and no other's complained of such an issue. Can take pics and upload to give u guys a better idea of what I am talking about

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Recently received some Test P and Nandrolone Decanoate. Supplier is trusted(please no pm). This is my first time ordering items to be converted into injectable form. All other orders were orals only and never had an issue.

Anyway when I received TP and ND, both items appeared melted. Has a wet appearance and very hard to the touch.

Any ideas what could cause this? Contacted supplier. Says it sounds odd and no other's complained of such an issue. Can take pics and upload to give u guys a better idea of what I am talking about

Dont know about deca (could possibly melt at above normal room temps-- this is common from my experience with test e and eq), but the test prop doesn't sound right at all. You virtually have to cook it to melt it.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Yes deca has a very low melting point and so does test prop Ive had both of these melt on me in bags at room temp.
A problem I have had when I extracted the melted hormone from the bags and made the product into suspended injectables is that it caused extreme inflamation in the muscle as if the ester had melted and the hormone was now in a "base" form. The problem with having such an inflamation after injecting these hormones is not only the uncomfortable local pain but it also seems to give an over all fatigue as if it has a negative effect on the nervous system and the body wants to sleep as to recover from illness.... thats what I make of it..
Try making up your products and if you get this inflamation it might be best to throw it out and reorder

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Could it be mislabeled? Isn't EQ a semi solid at room temp?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
EQ is liquid at room temp...

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Suppliers will try to avoid sending deca during the summer due to it possibly melting while in transit. Possibly somewhere along the route of travel it sat in a heated environment for a period of time. If your source is top notch he will offer to resend a new shipment, but if your not a high quantity buyer that option may not be available.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I would try making a batch and try it out to see how your body reacts to it. It could b all gtg

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
it's still gtg. It's baking temp is way beyond what it experienced in transit. jmo.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
it's still gtg. It's baking temp is way beyond what it experienced in transit. jmo.

agreed... I highly doubt you would get a reship because it got hot... the heat it was exposed to is no where near the temps you will be putting it in when you cook it.

R

ruffino

Feb 13, 2012
Can i see a pic of both?

I want to see the colors.

I have had Test E shipped to me and come in a black Liquid. I had the powder guy reship me. I know know to load up on test e before warmer weather. EQ is always liquid.
If you can post pic.

Thanks

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Never heard of test e melting to a black liquid. Strange.

R

ruffino

Feb 13, 2012
Never heard of test e melting to a black liquid. Strange.

Its happened many of times to lots of people. If you ever get any put some in your trunk on a warm summer day. First time i posted up on what the hell happened and someone told me to freeze it,lol. So i did and then brewed it up. So sticky and still black. Brewed up dark black, tryed to bring it down to 200mg/ml by adding more oil still black, so i tossed it.

Do you know the melting point for test e? 32-36c or 90-96F. Stuff melts faster than butter. Strange????? or did you just know know your melting pionts. Now if it melts in a air tight bag sealed in a air tight alumin bag what happens? what happened when it melts after being exposed to air? Every hormond is different.

Got to learn somewhere

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic