Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Isis Beheadings

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I've heard every sort of angle on this from the CIA creating ISIS to keep America's hands clean to them just being too radical for Al Quaida.....however you want to spin it, I don't see why we can't just make that whole area a frickin parking lot and be done with it. We keep playing be different rules of engagement and they take full advantage of them being barbarians. Maybe we don't have to put "boots on the ground" but we sure as shit could pick up the bombings and drone attacks.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I the word of Ripley..."I say we dust off and nuke the site from orbit"

Straad

Straad

Oct 29, 2014
Maybe we should stop engaging that part of the world in any way. The middle east has power because we buy their oil. Lets not, and let them devolve back into what they were 30-40 years ago.

Exactly!

devolve is not even that necessary, they never have evolved. Some people int hat part of the world still live in ****ing caves man.
Just leave them alone and they will go back to killing each other over religion, instead of us over oil.

Start buying electric vehicles, put up install solar power on your roof, and anything else you can think of and the ****s wont matter any more.
But as long as we keep driving F150's and Hummers and sucking down oil they have control.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
One of the guys they let go said they threaten you with death and do mock beheadings a lot so they don't know if it's real. I was wondering why you would be so calm. Even if they knew it was coming you'd see some heavy breathing or something. No anxiety no nothing. Definitely odd...

The conspiracy side of me thinks it looks like a green screen sometimes.

The US is the biggest oil producer in the world now. Hence low oil prices but that's all an economic game between squeezing Russia and the Arabs squeezing the shale players. Bottom line is the US can survive on it's own oil

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I think some of you have been watching to many movies. These people are scared out of their minds and there are probably five other dudes off camera with AK-47's, what are they going to do? Their only chance for survival is hoping the guy doesn't go thru with it, not ninja fighting their way out of it.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I've watched a few of the videos on LiveLeak, the thing that seems odd to me is you see the first 3 or 4 knife cuts before the video fades out to black. Even by that final 3rd or 4th slice that you see before the video fades completely there is zero blood.

Surely if it's a sharp knife there would be a crap-load of blood right from the first cut, no?

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Scared people are easier to control...

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
That's disturbing... Why would you frequent that forum?

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
It's hard to know what's real these days. The media is the root of all evil. Propaganda bullshit 24/7.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A nihilisitc death cult. Mark my words, if every westerner left the middle east, those guys would be killing jews until every last jew was gone, and then once all the jews were gone, the sunnis would be killing the shia and vice-versa until every last one of them were dead, and then so on, and so on.

It's a culture of death. They fight to distract themselves from their abject failure as a culture and society. It's sad because they have the same potential for success as any other people group, but they just can't get their shit together.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
That's disturbing... Why would you frequent that forum?

Real gore bro. Can be interesting, not just disturbing.

The guy who survived 83 days after a massive radiation neutron beam blast. Looked skinned alive. Interesting stuff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic