Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Is this your only home?

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Tid isn't my go to place but I'm.on here a lot. I'm also a mod on the board pob is talking about. I was on pretty much every board but was active on Ology. They bang their reps and if you say something bad about them your banned. I've seen too many good guys get thrown out for speaking the truth. I've taken myself away from boards like that.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I have to post twice....I'm starting to enjoy SI also. Wanted give the site a shout out. I'm recently banned from OLM. I was a member there since '06 but didn't really contribute until the last 6 months when I called out OUS for selling shitloads of recs. I lasted for awhile but then the axe.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I used to be on vpx board but since lee and John are no longer there I'm here.i have one board and it's the ironden.i have no time to source out any other boards.the guys here are on the ball with there training and gear.its a great forum.just my 2 cents worth.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
I lasted for awhile but then the axe.

Without any warnings? With forums I don't have much experience. At twitter they suspended my account for two times. But I think it's more a computer calculation. 'Unsolicited mentioning' and being blocked or reported by other users. Then the support mail or the form comes, you have to accept the rules and the account is open again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic