J

Jackal

Oct 14, 2011
sorry, flooding to get to ten posts to show that link... lol

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
no belt, no knee wraps, below parallel, no facial expression or forceful breathing...fake...look at powerlifting records for females...for gear assisted records compared to this video it's obvious it's a fraud...i'm sure she might be able to do between 225 and 315 for a deep single but not more...you guys are all easily fooled...

J

Jackal

Oct 14, 2011
Rachel starr's ass is just as big as hers and i don't see that hoe running around squatting like coleman lol

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I wasn't looking at what the bar and weight was looking at her ass ( F'n Tren) but after looking at the weight on the bar and how it acted it does not act like heavy weight on a bar plus no collars.

Sorry all I was just ready to defend her ass not lift lol.

The bar has no whip to it at all and the plated stay together too well without collars IMO.

J

Jackal

Oct 14, 2011
I wasn't looking at what the bar and weight was looking at her ass ( F'n Tren) but after looking at the weight on the bar and how it acted it does not act like heavy weight on a bar plus no collars.

Sorry all I was just ready to defend her ass not lift lol.

The bar has no whip to it at all and the plated stay together too well without collars IMO.

Can't blame your for defending that.. hahaha

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic