Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Got the same question about this one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
At least the first one is toned up decent. The second one has a muffin top and cellulite on her ass.....fugly on both counts!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Got the same question about this one:

Oh boy, this one trolls chemicalmass and ironlifter. What a delusion freak. On CM, nobody is even allowed to talk shit to her, yet she so asks for it... Advice, good advice has been given to "it' and "it" just does not get it.

Goes by the name of Jesus Freak.

Last edited by a moderator:
ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Someone on another board said the first one looks like Scottie Pippen in drag, lol...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Why would you ask this question? Obviously she is female. She is wearing heels and a bikini top.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Oh boy, this one trolls chemicalmass and ironlifter. What a delusion freak. On CM, nobody is even allowed to talk shit to her, yet she so asks for it... Advice, good advice has been given to "it' and "it" just does not get it.

Oh shit! That is her! She's always saying "check out my improvements" and looks the same. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor there. Ritch is right on all he stated. Kinda reminds me of a train wreck. Gross to look at, but your gonna anyway.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
She is on a few forums, goes by the name of Sister Of Jesus. Excactly what I thought when I watched the video.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

OMG..........................What the hell was that some kind of JOKE?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Goes by the name of Jesusfreak, Jesusloves, etc. asks for money from members via PM.....nothing but a delusional scammer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic