Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Is there anywhere to live stream football for free?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Where can I go to watch it on my PC? Anywhere I look I just get bombarded with advertisements and fake download BS. Can anybody help? Thanks...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Sorry this is late bro but JustinTV and I think its called frontrowfan or something like that.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Sorry this is late bro but JustinTV and I think its called frontrowfan or something like that.

I tried that one. I think I'm doing something wrong because I can't figure any of these websites out. I don't even know what the **** a torrent is either.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
If u google vipbox.tv a few links will come up and u simply click the game u want to watch and it will pop open and show what links there r! Or just install xbmc from xbmc.org... Install some add ons ( the only one u need is mashup) and there are sports streams and everything u could ever want for free

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
If u google vipbox.tv a few links will come up and u simply click the game u want to watch and it will pop open and show what links there r! Or just install xbmc from xbmc.org... Install some add ons ( the only one u need is mashup) and there are sports streams and everything u could ever want for free

That vipbox works but there is bullshit stuff covering the screen telling me I need to DL this and that. I don't know anything about computers so I need this to be explained in baby steps if you can.. :)

Aug 2, 2013
firstrowsports.eu
So from the main screen pick football then it will take you to a page that has all the games. Click whichever game you are wanting to watch and then it will give you a couple links to the game. Choose one of the links (some may be dead so just close out and pick a new link if that's the case). When you get a working link there will be some ads that cover the game, most of these ads make you wait 30 seconds til you can close it (also some are tricky and the close ad box may move on you once when you try to click it. Like I said after about 30 seconds you will be able to get rid of all the ads and you will be able to see the game. Also there will be ads that say you need to download something in order to watch/or pay to watch DO NOT DO THIS firstrow does not charge and as long as you have the most recent flash player you will be good. Oh I almost forgot, sometimes the link you pick may have an ad that won't go away (they just started doing this but I have yet to see it) just close that link and pick a new one and you are g2g. I use this site when I have to work sundays. Hope this helps and good luck duder.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic