Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Is there an Anabolic I can take during PCT?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I can't run HCG it makes me sick even in tiny doses. Not sure why because back in the day while heavy cycling I did PCT all the time with it.
Endo had me on scripted HCG for a while back in 2010 through 2012 and still made me sick. Clomid does me well and I take sub q deca and test with it no issues of shutdown for me.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I can't run HCG it makes me sick even in tiny doses. Not sure why because back in the day while heavy cycling I did PCT all the time with it.
Endo had me on scripted HCG for a while back in 2010 through 2012 and still made me sick. Clomid does me well and I take sub q deca and test with it no issues of shutdown for me.
I wonder if it was more the carrier or solvent that made you sick, since you ran it in the past with no issues.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
@Type-IIx , I was wondering, how long have you been posting on the forums?

Not a trick question or anything. Were you around when Nandi was alive and had his CEM forum?

I know that the Minto study also shows us a lot on how suppressive a single dosage of 100mg injection of both NPP and Nandrolone Decanoate. You have probably already read it. Here is a link to the full study:

If that doesn't show up, I can pull it from PubMed.
I was a long-time lurker, but I haven't been posting for that long. I just found out about TID recently. I was not around for the CEM forums, but I have been through that library of papers (the Maximilian Frei data library). Yep, very familiar with the Minto PK/PD study (a good one). I keep afloat of all the data, including PK/PD, that I can find!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I was a long-time lurker, but I haven't been posting for that long. I just found out about TID recently. I was not around for the CEM forums, but I have been through that library of papers (the Maximilian Frei data library). Yep, very familiar with the Minto PK/PD study (a good one). I keep afloat of all the data, including PK/PD, that I can find!
Yea, Max was a good friend of mine over when AFboard was running. He was a Mod with me over at the board and was killed in a motorcycle accident back in 2007/8. we named that little library after him when he passed away. The board was shut down many years back now, but I guess that little library was able to stay up. Animal was the one who really hammered the Minto study back in the day, in defense that the 2-on 2-off cycles (and 4-on, 4-off) didn't allow people to recover, he called them "Fangowango" cycles, lol. He was a character. So many people back in the day there, CEM, Anabolic Minds, EF for a few years, etc. Now most are gone, or they are scattered out and barely post.

CEM was a good board with knowledgeable minds, at least back in the day. You would have liked Nandi!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I wonder if it was more the carrier or solvent that made you sick, since you ran it in the past with no issues.
Not really sure what changed done every brand out there even from US pharmgrade from Target. I have gone a low as 75 iu and still achy breaky flu like symptoms. I wish I could tolerate it cause it always reset me real quick gonads wise lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic