Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Is the HGH/slin stack really the holy grail of bodybuilding?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's a question that I am determined to have an answer to over the coming months. I have dropped all compounds except sust. I have been running a high dose cruise since the beginning of July. 500/week. For the month of August this will be my protocol:

500/week sus (I'm thinking I need to stay fairly anabolic to give the gh/slin a chance to work. This is the minimum I've decided.)
3iu PreWO riptropin subQ (I can't afford more than this. I'm getting sides at this dose anyway)
6-10iu Novolog postWO 4x week subQ (starting at 6 i will work up to 10 within the first week or so)

75 grams whey, 8 grams dex per iu, 5g creatine mono, 5g glutamine. (post with slin)

I will post my exact stats on the day I begin. Right now I'm 5'5 169lbs and guessing about 9% bf.

Edit: Added 100mcg/day T4

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I love slin. That's all I have to add for now.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You need those 2 compounds to go to the next level.. Best of luck! Im too scared to use insulin..

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I started slin about 4 weeks ago. I am using 4iu Hgh, 15iu insulin PWO, Deca and Test.

Everything together is working really great. What I can tell you by now is; The results are def better, but the idea that slin is "the most anabolic agent" is a bit misleading. Don't expect crazy things to happen. Your results during cycles will absolutely be improved, but not by a large margin.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i will have my friend fill in here when the bout begins. i have not ran the two together in the past only one or the other.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The only time I would use sling if I was going to compete.as a gym rat not interested.you can acquire a top physic without it but each to there own.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
i will have my friend fill in here when the bout begins. i have not ran the two together in the past only one or the other.

The "bout"? So does he believe it IS or IS NOT necessary? Just curious.

For me as a powerlifter, the anti-inflammatory and recovery benefits from slin are absolutely worth it. I couldn't accurately tell you how much of my size can be directly attributed to the use of slin, but it's certainly helped. The fullness is amazing, the recovery is better, the strength is awesome, but as for bodybuilding purposes I can't say.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
It's a question that I am determined to have an answer to over the coming months. I have dropped all compounds except sust. I have been running a high dose cruise since the beginning of July. 500/week. For the month of August this will be my protocol:

500/week sus (I'm thinking I need to stay fairly anabolic to give the gh/slin a chance to work. This is the minimum I've decided.)
3iu PreWO riptropin subQ (I can't afford more than this. I'm getting sides at this dose anyway)
6-10iu Novolog postWO 4x week subQ (starting at 6 i will work up to 10 within the first week or so)

75 grams whey, 8 grams dex per iu, 5g creatine mono, 5g glutamine. (post with slin)

I will post my exact stats on the day I begin. Right now I'm 5'5 169lbs and guessing about 9% bf.

I am psyched to follow your progress on this program. And I'm dying to try it myself. . .

Hope you turn into a beast!!!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I started slin about 4 weeks ago. I am using 4iu Hgh, 15iu insulin PWO, Deca and Test.

Everything together is working really great. What I can tell you by now is; The results are def better, but the idea that slin is "the most anabolic agent" is a bit misleading. Don't expect crazy things to happen. Your results during cycles will absolutely be improved, but not by a large margin.

Yeah, that "most anabolic agent" saying when it comes to slin is misleading. Imo saying that about slin is kind of along the lines of saying that "food" is the most anabolic agent.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Starting today July 31 2013.

My stats are 5'5" 172 lbs
BF% came up 8% but I think it is not accurate. Three spot body caliper. At least we can see if the measurement goes up and at what rate.

3iu gh prewo
6iu log postwo

I acquired some t4 and will add 100mcg/day to the protocol in a week or so after everything feels normal from the other compounds.

I feel I should mention my ability to gain weight. I can and have gained 20 lbs in 2 weeks. I did this about 4 weeks ago. I was @ 159lbs 6%bf because at that point I thought I was going to compete. Needless to say, when I eat anything and everything I want, I gain weight instantly. got up to 180 in 2 weeks and then dieted back to here (172) in about 1 1/2 weeks. I need to discuss this with you guys because I don't want to look fat but I want to grow. Too small for too long.

What do you think is a good offseason bf%???? And how fast should I get there????

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Starting today July 31 2013.

My stats are 5'5" 172 lbs
BF% came up 8% but I think it is not accurate. Three spot body caliper. At least we can see if the measurement goes up and at what rate.

3iu gh prewo
6iu log postwo

I acquired some t4 and will add 100mcg/day to the protocol in a week or so after everything feels normal from the other compounds.

I feel I should mention my ability to gain weight. I can and have gained 20 lbs in 2 weeks. I did this about 4 weeks ago. I was @ 159lbs 6%bf because at that point I thought I was going to compete. Needless to say, when I eat anything and everything I want, I gain weight instantly. got up to 180 in 2 weeks and then dieted back to here (172) in about 1 1/2 weeks. I need to discuss this with you guys because I don't want to look fat but I want to grow. Too small for too long.

What do you think is a good offseason bf%???? And how fast should I get there????

By far my best bulk took about 5 months, and I went from a full, tight 6 pack, to having the top ones visible and the second two only slightly visible when I flexed hard. I don't take my body fats, I simply use my abs as a way to know how high or low I am. Once I lose the first 2 and part of the second 2, I feel that I am at the max BF needed for optimal gains.

BTW, slin will make you hold water. I will fluctuate between 5-6lbs between weekdays and the weekend, when I don't take the slin. You're going to jump weight fast in the first two weeks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic