Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Is test the only aas that can be used for trt?

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I have an appointment for the endocrinology clinic at the VA. Once I get the green light that everything is OK, it's full speed ahead to 2018!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Wow can't believe I missed this thread for so long
Ok, so this my experience:

50mg Clomid twice a day made me a little too emo, so I added 25mg Proviron ED, mainly because it's nonmethylated and an estrogen blocker and competes for SHBG. Missed out on getting labs before I stopped so I can't say how effective it was, didn't feel much different. If I were to do it again I may add 50iu HCG eod and Primo or Var tabs and get labs before and after.

I have searched high and low and even started a thread for info on Trestolone which is trt on paper and suppose to be better than Tren. I think the theory with Tren as trt is you would only need 1/5 the dose because it is 5 times as anabolic and androgenic as test, so 50mg/week anyone? Then again you don't hear of anyone running Tren without test with how suppressive it is. Halotestin is a derivative of Testosterone and 8.5 times more androgenic so 20mg of Halo is like 170mg of test but works like 380 because of it's Q Ratio, unfortunately it is methylated.

Here's some numbers to play with:

Anabolic# Androgenic# Q Ratio

Methyltrienolone Metribolone 12-30,000 6-7,000 1.71
Dimethyltrienolone 10,000+ 10,000+ 1
Mibolerone Cheque Drops 4,100 1,800 2.28
MENT Trestolone 2,300 650 3.54
Halotestin 1,900 850 2.24
M1T 910-1,600 100-220 4.14
MHN 1,304 281 4.64
Madol DMT 1,200 187 6.42
Methyldienolone 1,000 2-300 3.33
Anavar 322-630 24 13.42
Myagen Bolasterone 575 300 1.92
Sdrol 400 20 20
Winstrol 320 30 10.67
Tbol 54 6 9

The only one on this list that is not 17aa is Trestolone, so can we please put it to the test.

Last edited:
Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Could you take EQ alone by itself? for TRT, i would think not?
Obviously i know thats not the ost ideal thing to do, i would never do it...just wondering what your guys thought on taking just EQ for trt are?
I mean its call Testosterone REplacment Therepy for a reason, So i would think you should have to use some sort of test
I'm starting TRT next year

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
My pea brain is having trouble processing some of these comments. Are some of you who go to clinics getting orals (dbol, tren) prescribed? From a liability and ethical standpoint, I would think the medical professionals would be concerned about side effects, especially liver toxicity, from long-term usage. Sorry if I'm being ignorant. My only TRT experience has been with endos, and they would not prescribe any AAS but test cyp or e. Additionally, those are the only TRT drugs covered by the insurance companies I've used.

Today the he clinic I use only has test w/all esters including susp... & hgh. (Hcg, Adex ext. but they used to prescribe winny, deca, drol & var! Somewhere between '09-'14 they cut back on the other aas's. Friggin Adex @ $6 per mg!!

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
Vick, I know several guys, myself included that have cruised on trest for a long period of time especially now that there are some long esters out there. Trest Decanoate at 100mg per week is a great cruise dose and keeps everything running smoothly.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Vick, I know several guys, myself included that have cruised on trest for a long period of time especially now that there are some long esters out there. Trest Decanoate at 100mg per week is a great cruise dose and keeps everything running smoothly.
Well I should be getting a trt log going here soon.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
My pea brain is having trouble processing some of these comments. Are some of you who go to clinics getting orals (dbol, tren) prescribed? From a liability and ethical standpoint, I would think the medical professionals would be concerned about side effects, especially liver toxicity, from long-term usage. Sorry if I'm being ignorant. My only TRT experience has been with endos, and they would not prescribe any AAS but test cyp or e. Additionally, those are the only TRT drugs covered by the insurance companies I've used.

Most TRT clinics are nothing but 'legal' drug dealers.
Very little to do with medical treatment in my personal experience.

used a clinic out of florida.
Was told I had to buy the their package.
300mg of test e a week. some HCG and nolvadex.
Then they told me I was approved for 2 more things.
What did I want?
Var, Deca, and few other options.

Expensive as shit too.
about 500 bucks.
All from a compound pharmacy in flordia.
it was 1 bottle of test 300. dont recall how much hcg and 30 caps of nolvadex.
Would have cost 100 bucks from a UGL at the most.

Bought it once. Asked to move my prescription to local pharmacy and they just hung up on me.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
& I don't mean FDA approved here or anywhere. This is one of those questions it can only justify with the old adage "only dumb question is the 1 not asked"...
So I realize most ass simply are not a feasible substitute. But what about compounds like primo, or var? I only thought about this due to the whole cycle & bridge method, (or blast & cruise). Some anabolics may offer attributes that test cannot like.keeping lbs off when training, ie fighters... Or with test @ proper doses, with correct ancillaries, there is no water weight or bloat? I have a friend training for his 1st (amateur) Muay Thai fight. He's already skinny as hell & must drop 10lbs. Now he isn't on trt or juice. But if that were me... I'd be worried about gaining weight via muscle mass as I trained. (If I were as skinny as him,).... Thoughts... Hopefully Dr. Jim will offer his 2 cents.
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-7039/methyltestosterone-oral/details

holy shit 50-200mg daily in women! and Doctor approved 17aa for 4-6 months in men! http://www.drugs.com/dosage/android.html pharm grade methyltest anyone? aka methitest, android, testred.

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
bump I wanna know where all this pharm grade methyltest is.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah, and where do I get some trest?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I'm pretty sure I read Masteron has been used in place of Testosterone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic