Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is test the only aas that can be used for trt?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Most TRT clinics are nothing but 'legal' drug dealers.
Very little to do with medical treatment in my personal experience.

used a clinic out of florida.
Was told I had to buy the their package.
300mg of test e a week. some HCG and nolvadex.
Then they told me I was approved for 2 more things.
What did I want?
Var, Deca, and few other options.

Expensive as shit too.
about 500 bucks.
All from a compound pharmacy in flordia.
it was 1 bottle of test 300. dont recall how much hcg and 30 caps of nolvadex.
Would have cost 100 bucks from a UGL at the most.

Bought it once. Asked to move my prescription to local pharmacy and they just hung up on me.

Yep, pretty much...

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I signed up for the low test research. I made it through the first few blood tests. I was to start either the placebo or the new therapy but, all of a sudden my test levels took a jump. They asked if I was taking anything, which I wasn't. Not sure what happened but, they booted me out of the program. I can't remember the study they were doing but, it was suppose to be a nandro related therapy. They never did share the name or dose since I was DQ'd from the study.

I keep getting phone calls to be a guinea pig though. Decided I didn't need the frustration! They wanted me to stay at their facility over-night for a few nights during the year long study! That wasn't going to fly at home anyway!!!

Am curious to see what ever became of that study and to know which supp they ended up testing or if it was approved.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-7039/methyltestosterone-oral/details

holy shit 50-200mg daily in women! and Doctor approved 17aa for 4-6 months in men! http://www.drugs.com/dosage/android.html pharm grade methyltest anyone? aka methitest, android, testred.

Methyl-test is test. Just in caplet form. & oral so it's a 17aa. Hence slow death for the liver!.... Idk how any responsible physician would prescribe methyl test to anyone unless it was for a short amount of time, as in delayed puberty. Thanks though appreciate it.
I was thinking along the lines of either EQ, Anavar, Winny, if it weren't so rough on the liver.... Even 10mgs a day of Dbol.. I see many cruise on 10mgs of Dbol.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
If i have low test im taking nothing other than inj .testosterone.. its called trt for a reason.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Jul 28, 2013
HCG is common for guys who want to improve fertility. It will boost T levels.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Tren is the only AAS that I have read about being used for TRT/HRT/ART whichever you want to call it.

mands

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
i know guys will do 100 tes, 100 tren/weekly

as long as your not dosing the pis out of stuff, it could be seen as TRT/HRT, but id like 100 mast & 100 tes better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic