Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Is Gun Control the answer?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
yeah the govt tries to use fear to take way our gun rights to make us dependent on govt.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
He could have just drove a truck into the crowds as they exited with more casualties. More gun laws isn't the answer. Liberals love this type of incident to push their agenda.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
We have very strict gun laws in oz but if your hell bent in causing carnage no law is going to stop you.what on earth can poses someone to do what this scumbag did.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
One of the tricks the government is using to take gun rights away from good citizens is to change laws to give felony labels to victimless and non-violent crimes and crimes that have been traditionally viewed merely as misdemeanors. (i.e. OWI, marijuana possession, a scuffle in a bar, domestic disturbance, etc.) Once the citizen has a "felon" label attached to his name he can kiss his firearms goodbye. The government's general goal seems to be to take away all self-defense related rights, and to leave us totally helpless and dependent on it for our safety and protection.

The problem is that while it wants to take our self-defense rights away, the government has proven itself totally incapable of identifying these violent crackpots before they commence their killing sprees.

Very good point.

I would not be suprised the CO incident was government sponsored.

In addition, it appears when they do spot one of these crackpots they do nothing if he is Muslim or any color other than white.

FBI did not investigate Fort Hood shooter because of political correctness, report says | Fox News

FBI did not investigate Fort Hood shooter because of political correctness, report says | Fox News

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Show me a country that removes its firearms from its populace and I'll show you a country ran by a dictator !!!

Can we remember Stalin, Hitler, PolPot etc.............do we learn nothing from our past?

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Show me a country that removes its firearms from its populace and show you a country ran by a dictator !!!

Can we remember Stalin, Hitler, PolPot etc.............do we learn nothing from our past?

Yup! Exactly!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Show me a country that removes its firearms from its populace and I'll show you a country ran by a dictator !!!

Add Franco to that list also, if we had the right to arms over here we'd have been back in a civil war by now with the way the government's fkt up this country.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
MORE people should be carrying guns. as long as background precautions are taken - everyone should carry after 21 yrs old

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Not even close to the answere.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic