Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Is an anti estrogen needed?

A

afton

Sep 19, 2011
In my past cycles (10+ years ago) I never had any gyno issues so never had the need to use a SERM during my cycle. Planning on running dbol/testE/deca (haven't used dbol before) and I'm a lot older now (39) so plan to have some Nolva on hand just incase. Question is, should I have an anti estrogen as well so I can actually lower oestrogen levels or will it be enough inhibiting it with the Nolva?

Read through all the posts I found and some people advocate using nova, some AIs, but didn't find any mention of whether blocking was enough or if you need to lower E.

Thanks!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I don't like nolva duirng a cycle for the fact it boost SHBG up and kills IGF some, I'd rather use aromasin that won't cause estro rebound after you quit using it and won't let estro levels climb through the roof like Nolva will. (it's just blocking that estro not stoping it's formation)

D-bol convertes to a worse type of estrogen than even test and stimulates the hell outa Aldosterone, "the bloat" can be bad and considering your planning on using deca i'd add an AI. aromasin 12mg EOD or anastrazole .50 to 1mg every two days which is it's active half-life that everyone gets worng!

I take .50 of anastrazole every two days and it keeps estro under control for 5-600mg test EW for me, May be different for you so you might need more or less. (biochemical individuality)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Yup, even if not gyno prone it will keep you from having fatty pecs LOL.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm very estro sensitive and I love Dbol. Bad combo...lol I take aromasin at 12.5 mg per day starting the 3rd or 4th week into the cycle and it works very well. I save the Nolva for PCT.

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
for me deca is the worst for gyno. I cant use it and AI does nothing to it. Deca and tren gyno is different than the stuff from like test and dbol. For test and dbol, I wouldnt worry much maybe a little AI eod but Im with SHINE on the nolva, never liked the stuff, lowers IGF and makes you more prone to injury.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
for me deca is the worst for gyno. I cant use it and AI does nothing to it. Deca and tren gyno is different than the stuff from like test and dbol. For test and dbol, I wouldnt worry much maybe a little AI eod but Im with SHINE on the nolva, never liked the stuff, lowers IGF and makes you more prone to injury.

Have you tried Caber?

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
No bro, have read it can help but never tried it.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Gonna depend on your dosage and sensitivity to it... If youre dose is low to moderate, and you dont want to add anything else, just keep it handy just in case and you should manage... Though Im not a fan of it anymore either for the above mentioned reasons...

And to jump in on the caber/progesterone comments, it used to be said that winstrol helped too- but the attitude on that seems to have changed last couple years- cant deal with winstrol myself...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yup, even if not gyno prone it will keep you from having fatty pecs LOL.

Nolva? yea i't will help a bit with that but you still have rediculous aromatase levels and all that damn estrogen attackin you after PCT.
that can be over come but must never run pct long enuff with the right drugs to fix that either so theys get those moobs! ha ha!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Controlling estrogen and keeping it in a normal physiological range is about more than just preventing gyno, its about overall health. If you care about long term health, you'd be wise to monitor estrogen and keep it under control, regardless of if you are sensitive to estrogen or not.

Special thanks to SHINE for bringing this to my attention in another thread and prompting me to do more research on it.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I found 10-12.5mg/D of aromasin worked well to keep estrogen in check during cycle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic