Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Inversion table for bodybuilders?

Placebro

Placebro

Nov 3, 2014
I should use mine on a more regular basis but I tend to use it only when I feel injured. Multiple times when I have tweaked my lower back. By tweaked I mean strained even to the point of pain standing up out of a seated position or sitting. I have gotten on the inversion table inverted fully and the compressed feeling in my back is gone. I will never get rid of mine...now if I could just use it regularly there are probably multiple positives...I have a teeter

Yep Im similar to you in my use of an inversion table. I bought an Iron Man inversion Table for 100 bucks on Amazon, I tend to fluctuate between 230 - 250 lbs it seems to hold up well and havent fallen on my head lol. This week I started to use it on a daily basis and it definitley makes a difference in consistent use.

lucky5331

lucky5331

Feb 3, 2015
This is dumb...I cant seem to control it...I get on and go straight inverted...I feel good then have to do a hand stand to a headstand as I pull my feet out. The guy on the infomercial uses 1 arm up and down. It doesnt bother me too much. Fully inverted is what helps. I have never had lower back issues like some people. I get terrified when I do something that taxes my lower back and I fear injury. Everytime the inversion table has saved me.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Yep Im similar to you in my use of an inversion table. I bought an Iron Man inversion Table for 100 bucks on Amazon, I tend to fluctuate between 230 - 250 lbs it seems to hold up well and havent fallen on my head lol. This week I started to use it on a daily basis and it definitley makes a difference in consistent use.

Funny story. I did fall out/off of mine once. I didn't have the strap at the bottom set to where the table wouldn't go past 90 degrees. It went a little further and I had to bail!

Placebro

Placebro

Nov 3, 2014
Funny story. I did fall out/off of mine once. I didn't have the strap at the bottom set to where the table wouldn't go past 90 degrees. It went a little further and I had to bail!

LOL this is always in the back of my head when I use my inversion table. I put it together and I am not handy at all so I have nightmares of the thing falling apart and dropping me on my head.

Placebro

Placebro

Nov 3, 2014
This is dumb...I cant seem to control it...I get on and go straight inverted...I feel good then have to do a hand stand to a headstand as I pull my feet out. The guy on the infomercial uses 1 arm up and down. It doesnt bother me too much. Fully inverted is what helps. I have never had lower back issues like some people. I get terrified when I do something that taxes my lower back and I fear injury. Everytime the inversion table has saved me.

Ive seen that commercial the guy is an inversion table master.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
LOL this is always in the back of my head when I use my inversion table. I put it together and I am not handy at all so I have nightmares of the thing falling apart and dropping me on my head.

Hahaha, I know what you mean.

As long as you didn't have any bolts or screws left over, you should be fine!

Changed the clutch in a car I used to have, and ended up with more bolts than when I started..... Not sure how it happened, but it still ran fine.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The great thing about Teeters... they come with a DVD and all the tools to put it together. It takes a bit to put it together but I weigh in at 280 and I've had no issues whatsoever. I use mine 3x week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic