Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Interesting read.....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
So I read a little bit here and there....mostly history stuff. Kinda a history buff...anywho, I came across this book "Turner Diaries" by Andrew McDonald. Controversial book in regards the FBI called it the "blue print for domestic terrorism" and allegedly linked to to Timothy McVeigh the scapegoat behind the Oklahoma City incident. Other more notorious racists also allegedly have committed or mimicked similar acts as mentioned in the book. Now, to me, I wouldn't give this book that much credit. It definitely has a pro-white flavor and is obviously written by a well-known racist. BUT in some of it's writings I do find some things that are interesting. I think how the welfare system has fucked the government and will help eventually to drive it into the ground. I think liberals will eventually destroy society and each races culture and identity. What I mean is in the book, if you showed any pride for your culture or spoke against another race (in the book it was Afro-Americans and the Jewish cultures) you will be marked a racist and basically imprisioned or some way punished. Before I go any further, I don't believe I am racist. I enjoy being who I am and my origins. I take pride in where I came from and who I am. Now I could care less if another race/culture shares that same pride as I do about their culture. I don't want to be blamed for the "sins of my father" or slavery or any of that shit. It's 2013, not 1813. The only thing I hate are people (in general) who drain our tax dollars being pieces of shit and not getting a job or being dead beat parents and etc. Anywho, interesting read I guess...anywho, if you can look past some of the harder core racist content, I still found this book interesting. The erosion of character of our society in general and the corruption will soon potentially make this book more of a reality. Now it's onto a book about the 1972 kidnapping of Isreali Olympians in Munich and the retaliation. Should be interesting....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welfare quite honestly shouldn't exist AT ALL. We should only give assistance to those soliders who came back handicapped since it happened while protecting our country aka while at work. Those who want to sit on their ass and have more babies to get another check shouldn't get shit. I'd even go further in saying that if you want more than 3 kids you should be taxed. That would keep families smaller and we wouldn't have to deal with so much shit.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
It's good to read, even if it's racist propaganda. A steady of diet of said propaganda might not be the brightest move, but we can grow from exposure, plain and simple.

I'm reading a book written by Kurt Vonnegut's schizo son about going crazy. Broadening horizons so to speak.

I have seen welfare do amazing things for families in distress, but more often I've seen people taking advantage. Give an inch and they take a mile... So sad.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Welfare quite honestly shouldn't exist AT ALL. We should only give assistance to those soliders who came back handicapped since it happened while protecting our country aka while at work. Those who want to sit on their ass and have more babies to get another check shouldn't get shit. I'd even go further in saying that if you want more than 3 kids you should be taxed. That would keep families smaller and we wouldn't have to deal with so much shit.

Our entire tax system is based on having more kids to get credits in order to have more people to tax down the road. This system has backfired because the people who are paying taxes are having less children (for the most part) and the ones paying little or no taxes are having more kids. We are so fucked.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It's weird. You know, I read it. Sifted through most of the racist propaganda....really to each their own. If you get why these extremists (in the book) reacted and did what they did, in a sense, it was no different than what we did in the revolution fighting for our independence. The only difference is the main topic seems to focus on race and a race war and once race being watered down and indoctrinated to lose their identity. You know....blah blah...oh I get that too, but the idea of the government self destructing due to the welfare system and even our political process imploding due to liberalism was very interesting. It's interesting, I could see some of this happening....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic