Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Interesting Cycle Occurrence. Has anyone else experienced this?

D

dalexmoore

Nov 1, 2013
First off ..my stats ( I apologize of any typos or things appear jumbled I'm typing this and working on another project at the same time.

age 26
height 5'5-5'6
weight 185
years lifting 6
Calories a day 3100-3400

So long story short I opted to do a simple dbol / Test-E / Dbol cycle after not touching drugs for a few years. I started w/ dbol to kick start until the test kicked in. Dropped the dbol at 5 weeks with minimal test shrinkage then ran test E alone . Upon doing that I noticed significant shrinkage. I'm now closing in on the last few weeks when I had to travel to another state for a project. When I got there I noticed that my dumb ass left the dbol I was going to close out on. So I ordered more through another source That I'm extremely confident in. This batch kicked my ass and is working extremely well. Not at this point fot the last few weeks im ending on dbol alone while the test tapers off then I can start my PCT immediately. Now after a 2 weeks on this dbol alone I havnt lost any size..gained some of course but I've also noticed something else. My test have begun to grow back which is surprising to me. I'm not running HCG at this point and I have my complete PCT set up but I havnt started that yet. I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone else.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Some times my nuts swell up a bit while on cycle. I don't know why it happens. But, never exactly like it happened to you.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just so I understand what you are saying... Are you judging your test levels by testicular atrophy or lack thereof?

D

dalexmoore

Nov 1, 2013
No not judging my test levels at all I just thought it was interesting and I thought that I'd mention it to see if any one else has noticed something like this. My original test came from a home brew source so it very well could be ( unfortunately that's the game we play ). To my knowledge though it was test enanthate and didn't really kick in until about week 6.

D

dalexmoore

Nov 1, 2013
I've never had any sides whatsoever but quirky things like this will happen so I thought that I'd finally invite other thoughts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic