Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

insulin only 2x a week

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Hi all, im just curious if anyone would know if i can use insulin only twice a week after my legs sessions, ie 5~10iu's after workout, im currently off cycle and i wanna grow my legs more.... any feed back would be great thanks :)

R

rugbytom

Apr 23, 2012
I have been advised by an experienced user to stay away from slin as one fuck up could be fatal. I am an experienced steroid user but insulin is a different ball game I am lead to believe. Be careful buddy

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
cheers mate, but i have used it before.. im just not sure if it can be used like i've stated

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I have been advised by an experienced user to stay away from slin as one fuck up could be fatal. I am an experienced steroid user but insulin is a different ball game I am lead to believe. Be careful buddy

Going hypo does not happen one second to the next. You were lead to believe well... The wrong info. Yes it CAN be dangerous as everything else we do which is why with proper precaution, you will be fine.

To the OP, no to your question. I use it 4 times a week, only on training days but pre workout and I reap benefits, nothing huge, but more fullness, better recovery even when dieting.

Once or twice would be very minimal in the gains department.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
thanks for getting back to me, pre workout sounds interesting i'd be curious on how to do that! im currently around 8% bf and i wanna stay lean for summer etc i just dont like feeling smaller lol, im still at 90kgs but i feel smaller so that why i was thinking of using slin and clen

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
do it! Perfect that you're lean. I'm down to 5 grams of carbs per unit, but start at 10 or plus if you're nervous. I take in now 100 grams of carbs pre workout meal with 75 grams of protein, sip on 70 grams of gatorade and 75 grams of protein intra workout, then post workout 30 grams of carbs from ground up oats, an apple and another 50 grams of protein post workout.

the 20 units of slin is taken right before my pre workout meal, I train about 2-2.5 hours later while the slin is peaking and sip on my intra drink to keep blood sugar and energy up.

Asisdes those 3 servings of protein and carbs, the rest of the day is protein and fats. This is great to use while cutting, keeps you much fuller, is so cheap to use and allows you to consume carbs while staying lean! I have yet to even feel hypo, not even once.

I eat the apple post workout and take my time sipping the post workout shake. I know I have plenty of carbs in me, I drink the shake over 15-30 minute period for more stable blood sugar levels.

by the time I finish my post workout shake, it's been a good 5 hours since my slin shot. Those carbs and protein will be digested over a few hours while the little bit of slin that's left in my clears out.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ritch has it down ^^^ good post! I like to keep the glucose tabs around and chew on a few during workout with plenty of water, (personal pref)

Are you using Humulin R or humalog?

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Ritch has it down ^^^ good post! I like to keep the glucose tabs around and chew on a few during workout with plenty of water, (personal pref)

Are you using Humulin R or humalog?

^^^^^^^^^^ Beat me to the question. I'm a fan of Humalog as it's clearance time is so much quicker.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I use the R, still effective a bit during post workout shake, brings me into lower blood sugar range faster if any left at all (my own broscience way off seing it) I like it longer acting to make the most use of the carbs I eat before, during and after.

I'm thinking of adding some log post workout, jacking the carbs up in the post workout period with the meal that follows during mass training, maybe not for cutting, may try it anyway, lol...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I use the R, still effective a bit during post workout shake, brings me into lower blood sugar range faster if any left at all (my own broscience way off seing it) I like it longer acting to make the most use of the carbs I eat before, during and after.

I'm thinking of adding some log post workout, jacking the carbs up in the post workout period with the meal that follows during mass training, maybe not for cutting, may try it anyway, lol...

I see, I've used alot of R to but prefer the H now do to work shchedule .

Yes using R and H together is a great combo! Using H only at the moment though.

Most of the time it's R do to H being hard to get your damn hands on and price as well.

Adambiceps

Adambiceps

Nov 3, 2011
Cheers Ritch imma try that monday, i'll let you know how it went

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Cheers Ritch imma try that monday, i'll let you know how it went

please do! I just added a shot to my post workout period. 20 iu's now with breakfast (pre workout meal) then by the time I get to the gym and finish training, it's been a good 5 hours. Most of it has cleared and I'm still on high carb mode for another 2-3 meals, so why not?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic