Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Instagram and Facebook, and wives and girlfriends

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My wife thinks I'm a sexual deviant animal anyway. She definitely checks out the photos I like or comment on and see who commented on my stuff. Which I understand where she's coming from but it is annoying

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
when i'm with someone i dont add them on FB. it's just not a good or healthy way to engage a relationship.

insta is fine though. its just pics. anyone can see my insta

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
These are the reasons for my post, first it was fb, she had a problem with them so I de activated my acount, she got mad cause I got rid of it. Now it's Instagram, and the girls that pop up from time to time, because I follow body building... It's just at the rediculous point....

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Ok this is gonna be a bit contradictory.

I'm am super psycho jealous. I used to sneak through his phone. Freak out about chicks in fb.
People say it's a person being insecure.
I'm not if anything I'm confident. However for me I have some serious abandonment issues and feel like anything good is going to get taken away.
Now with the reality of losing the man I love ,you know what none of that shit matters.
It took rocking my core to make me realize I don't give two shits if he looks at some chick on fb. It's just not worth it to me.
A person cannot " control " what another grown adult does.
I trust him and that's all I need to be concerned with.

JoeFriday

JoeFriday

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2014
Have a facebook (mostly reposts of news posts), instagram (photos of things), twitter (stream of consciousness), tumblr (ditto), and a blog. Everything is public, and I have no care if anyone complains about what I post.

If I had to make any comment, Mr. OldMan, I would say she is highly insecure, which could lead into jealousy over what you look at. I would also hazard the guess she feels a lack of control over what you choose to look at. *shrugs* Don't know how to help her snap out of it, though.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Why why WHY!!! Why is it if the spouse does not like something, it is being insecure? Can someone explain that please.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
SS and I have FB. I don't do much on FB but SS uses it a a way to market herself and it works well. She has half naked pics of herself out there and honestly I don't care. We actually get a laugh out of what some people say. I guess it all has to do with whether or not your insecure so you worry they may do something. SS and I have an extremely strong bond in our marriage so we can look at half naked pics and say... hey, they're hot without the other getting upset.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Why why WHY!!! Why is it if the spouse does not like something, it is being insecure? Can someone explain that please.

Because why do you not like your sig other looking at half naked pics of men? There has to be an underlying reason for this. If you feel confident in yourself and your relationship a picture would mean absolutely nothing to you. Hell, even comments made shouldn't matter to you.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Nothing...no thanks. The whole premise is a bad idea.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Because why do you not like your sig other looking at half naked pics of men? There has to be an underlying reason for this. If you feel confident in yourself and your relationship a picture would mean absolutely nothing to you. Hell, even comments made shouldn't matter to you.

This is where we will disagree. Like you, I don't mind if she looks, I am secure in that area. Now, if it was a constant thing, I would start to get jealous, not insecure, because i would be wanting her attention at that point, not her giving her attention to some pics of someone else.
So I still don't see how that constitutes as insecure. Jealous yes. Insecure no.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
This is where we will disagree. Like you, I don't mind if she looks, I am secure in that area. Now, if it was a constant thing, I would start to get jealous, not insecure, because i would be wanting her attention at that point, not her giving her attention to some pics of someone else.
So I still don't see how that constitutes as insecure. Jealous yes. Insecure no.

Just my opinion but I feel jealously and insecurity are very closely related.

Taking you example... you're jealousy is brought on by the fact that your woman is looking at pictures of other men. You're upset that she isn't looking at you. You have to wonder why she is looking at them and not you.... that's insecurity. Just my opinion but you can't have one without the other.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic