Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Insane push up bra

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have been looking for the most ridiculous push up bra for my wife for years. Most of them claim to help bring up little boobies, but most of them fall short of really pushing them out there. Even Victoria's secret's Bombshell bras, claiming to be one of the most aggressive push up bras on the market does even come close to this bra. Trust me on this one. This bra will make any pair of breasts look huge

http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/category.jsp?catId=cat6460034

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
i should get that for my girl. When I met her she had nice tits that pointed up to the ceiling. Not so any more. I got to enjoy them though and nothing lasts forever. Enjoy brother.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I read this as Inzer push up bra, lol

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Don't lie SHORTZ we all know this is for you for your and LK dress up time!! Lol

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Don't lie SHORTZ we all know this is for you for your and LK dress up time!! Lol

I swear, these things would even make my titties look great! Not a bad idea, really.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
That chick with the darker skin on that website though.....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That chick with the darker skin on that website though.....

The models on there are pretty damn cute. There is one thing I noticed though and it's kind of nasty. They made her take out her belly button piercing, then didn't photoshop the hole out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic