Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Injection site advice for frequent injections

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well I'll be doing test. Prop , hgh, hcg, weekly so I need to figure out where to pin my self and I don't want to feel like a voodoo doll, so I figure I can do both glutes both thighs and not sure about doing sub q or I'm for the hgh.. And the hcg will be sub q. Can you guys recommend site for I'm and also sub q I have reviewed spot injections site but also don't want to be in pain all the time sore muscle when working out. The test prop I have has lidocaine in it thank god. For I need to come up with a plan for pinning torture that I'm in store for.. Thanks

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
12 weeks of prop... You ever pin delts? Between quad, glute, delt you should be able to keep fresh. You can foam roll injection sites to break up scar tissue. Using a 25g pin will reduce tissue build up.

B

beck26

Jul 28, 2011
yes hcg and hgh use spots on ur lower stomach at least that's waht i do. also i usually only hit the glutes and quads. delts if i absolutely have to. should be plenty of spots for you bro.

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
Ventro gluteal is always in my rotation.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I was hitting glues and quads when I was on eod injections of prop

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I do delts glutes and ventral glutes when doing a lot of dripping. Wish I could hit quads but mine don't take it so well.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
I rotate around to glutes, delts and chest and every once in a while quads

hgh in the gut

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
You can sub-q the hgh and the hcg in the same pin, no issue there. Use the love handles, and areas in your lower gut, but stay 1" away from your belly button. As far as the Prop goes, you should really have no issues, I use quads, lateralis and medialis, glutes, ventroglutes, and maybe delts/chest/bi's and tri's, but I personally prefer the larger muscles.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
aside from glutes i like ventro glute and pecs the best for a pain free injection.
i'll slam some prop or sust in biceps and delts from time to time too but try to stick to larger muscle groups

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I do delts upperbody and glutes lowerbody HOBRO!

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
For sub q I basically always do my lower abdominal at Least an inch from my belly button... For my eod injections I shoulders, glutes, and chest. I use a 25g 1". Everytime I try quads it's always hit or miss so I don't use them very much.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
You can do tops of quads subq as well. It's actually an approved subq inj site.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic