Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

injection help!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
hi guys, please dont think im stupid.

I am thinking of doing Sub q injection into my right bicep ( with BPC 157) to fasten the healing of the strain. I have 1-2 inch pinch of fat that i can grab," can i inject into that", and that'll be Sub q injection? or will it be IM, i have some easy to grab fat. I would much rather do subq than IM for personal reasons.

Help needed asap! cheers folks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hi guys, please dont think im stupid.

I am thinking of doing Sub q injection into my right bicep ( with BPC 157) to fasten the healing of the strain. I have 1-2 inch pinch of fat that i can grab," can i inject into that", and that'll be Sub q injection? or will it be IM, i have some easy to grab fat. I would much rather do subq than IM for personal reasons.

Help needed asap! cheers folks.

You answered your own question. Yes you can do that. What kind of personal reason is stopping you from going IM?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
hi guys, Does BPC 157 work systematically eg: injured hip> does injection into injured hip, although has bicep injury as-well. ( will the bicep get the benefit as-well) ??

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
You answered your own question. Yes you can do that. What kind of personal reason is stopping you from going IM?

i dont like IM injections, because of the dangers, and you need to aspirate aswell. I also have 29 and a half inch needles.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
29 and a half inch.... Hehe. I know what you mean but that came out funny

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
29 and a half inch.... Hehe. I know what you mean but that came out funny

LOL! so does bpc 157 work systematically ( please help) humor is good, but im looking for some serious answers. regards

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You have a better chance of injecting directly into a vein subq than you do IM. Yes, IM is a little bit freaky at first, but if can learn to relax its no big deal. As for the specific use of BPC I have no experience and cannot comment

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
IM injections are extremely safe brother, if you use new clean needles, syringes and clean gear and clean the injection site with alcohol you will probably never have any issues at all. I've been self injecting for over a decade and I've never had anything go wrong.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
IM injections are extremely safe brother, if you use new clean needles, syringes and clean gear and clean the injection site with alcohol you will probably never have any issues at all. I've been self injecting for over a decade and I've never had anything go wrong.

ive got everything you said 1. clean 200 sterile syringes, the best pure gear Pharma grade, use 1-2 alchol wipes to drench the injection site.

So will i need to aspirate doing IM? or what would you do Jdub cheers

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
You have a better chance of injecting directly into a vein subq than you do IM. Yes, IM is a little bit freaky at first, but if can learn to relax its no big deal. As for the specific use of BPC I have no experience and cannot comment

what i accidentally injected into a vein will i die?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
what i accidentally injected into a vein will i die?

No it takes a large volume to cause that... think about it. ever been hooked up to an IV bag of saline?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic