Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Injecting into a vein: just happened to me and it feels bad.

S

Sinum

Dec 6, 2011
Hello guys!

Tell me, if you inject into vein or some shit goes wrong, how long untill you start feeling it? I am in 7-8 week in my cycle and somewhere between 4-5 week, I shoot 2cc (test cyp, test prop) into left glute. After shot I had really hard "baloon" under skin and when I put needle out, there was a little blood. Week after, left glute again, 2ccs test again, I pinned into left glute. I didnt feel a thing when needle was penetrating, pushed 2ccs, pulled needle out, and there was most blood I have ever seen after steroid shot (myself). It wasn't too bad, but much more then usual. Again, there was "absces".

After that, I got flu. And 4 weeks later, I am still abit ill (sore throat etc..). Was this flue just coinsidence, or bad shots had to do something with that? I countinued to take gear and my training was abit lighter, but I didn't stop.

Have to say, that after 2 bad shots I didn't have any problems anymore.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hello guys!

Tell me, if you inject into vein or some shit goes wrong, how long untill you start feeling it? I am in 7-8 week in my cycle and somewhere between 4-5 week, I shoot 2cc (test cyp, test prop) into left glute. After shot I had really hard "baloon" under skin and when I put needle out, there was a little blood. Week after, left glute again, 2ccs test again, I pinned into left glute. I didnt feel a thing when needle was penetrating, pushed 2ccs, pulled needle out, and there was most blood I have ever seen after steroid shot (myself). It wasn't too bad, but much more then usual. Again, there was "absces".

After that, I got flu. And 4 weeks later, I am still abit ill (sore throat etc..). Was this flue just coinsidence, or bad shots had to do something with that? I countinued to take gear and my training was abit lighter, but I didn't stop.

Have to say, that after 2 bad shots I didn't have any problems anymore.

Test flu ...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
negative my friend get the traditional OIL based aas in the vein 2 0r 3 cc's and then try and get air into your lungs you will be ****OED big time.
The very small amount of drug injected by say a heroin user plus the viscosity there is no comparo, give it a whirl if you wish:p

I've knicked a vein many times and I'm still hear doing just fine. Everytime it happens I get the metallic taste in my mouth a bit of a cough and that's it.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've knicked a vein many times and I'm still hear doing just fine. Everytime it happens I get the metallic taste in my mouth a bit of a cough and that's it.

Me as well but INJECTING it directly into your vein is another thing entirely, I used to enjoy the tren cough to some degree.....lol mad me stronger in my heart!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Me as well but INJECTING it directly into your vein is another thing entirely, I used to enjoy the tren cough to some degree.....lol mad me stronger in my heart!!

You are a sick individual.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Lol your lesson on "Always aspirating" when you aspirated and still nicked a vein.

I don't think you injected 3cc into your blood, prolly some got in a vessel, most likely from moving your hand while shooting.

I think if you "feel bad" when the needle is in, just take it out and find another spot, until it feels comfortable.

This

I started off pinning my quads until about 2 weeks back when something just didn't feel right, I was shitting it after reading loads if similar stories on forums about hitting veins and nerves I must of stuck the pin in about 30 times only to take it out, then I eventually opted for my delt, a lot harder to pin as aspirating is difficult but it's a lot less painfull and I don't seem to bleed much or get PIP after pinning

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
This

I started off pinning my quads until about 2 weeks back when something just didn't feel right, I was shitting it after reading loads if similar stories on forums about hitting veins and nerves I must of stuck the pin in about 30 times only to take it out, then I eventually opted for my delt, a lot harder to pin as aspirating is difficult but it's a lot less painfull and I don't seem to bleed much or get PIP after pinning

I'm kinda assuming the 30 re-sticks figure was a harmless exaggeration, and maybe I'm still obsessing on details too much even so, but . . . . . however many attempts you really had, I hope you swapped out for a new pin at least "now and then?" A purist would suggest you change to a new pin each time, although many might compromise and swap a pin after 2-3 attempts and get away with it. Tbh most folks are not gonna use more than a 2nd attempt anyway. Pins are steel, but our flesh and the rubber vial stoppers dull the pin slightly each time it sticks something. The effect on you can be an increase in immediate injection discomfort, or the more commonly discussed post-inj-pain, or the one with the worst long term implications, eventual buildup of scar tissue. Of all the supplies our hobby requires, pins are among the cheapest and easiest to obtain, don't be stingy and re-use pins.

pege

pege

Apr 17, 2013
Don't think it was a vain ,,it happened to me except ,I inject very slowly ,as I started to inject I may have got .5 in when I got a rush felt it from my feet to head got real light headed ,stopped inject ran gear box outside and waited to call 911 ,lmao now ,,but it passed ,so I don't think you hit the whole 3cc or you wouldn't be here ,,first time its scary as _ _ _ _ I know ,now its become just part of the routine

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The only spot where this is never an issue for me is the glutes, which is part of the reason they do HRT injections in that spot. Both ventroglute and outer quad can hold a lot of oil but a cross-section of these spots shows a vast infrastructure of blood filled "highways" winding about. I stick to the glutes and will pin the delt if need be. Scar tissue builds up quick in the delt so I have to go lower volume on those pins. SOme guys are lucky and I have fortunately only experienced these symptoms with Tren... for some reason only tren ace as well. There has to be something about tren that allows it to pass through the wall of vessels, thus causing the cough.

And I would imagine you could kill yourself with less than a CC of oil injected directly into a vein. Anything that causes an interruption in direct blood flow can shut down the whole system. This is why injecting air into a vessel is just as dangerous.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I used to see this whole thing we're discussing often called Tren Cough, with some Vets scolding noobs and pointing out that if anything we use, even sterile oil, reaches the lungs, we are gonna hear about it from those lungs. That said, I figured this was repeated enough that there might be something to it, and I now agree with GS, either Tren passes through the vessels more than other compounds, or hits the lung tissue harder, or some difference somehow.

Still, an inj of anything that finds its way to the lungs will make you aware, or scared shitless, depending on the amount.

brutus79

brutus79

Dec 27, 2013
I pinned some test ace yesterday and hit a vein (delt)... tasted it bad, bp shot up and it wasn't a full blown tren cough but it was nasty. Nice blood spout too. Pinning hall of shame all around. Is the acetate ester for test and tren more susceptible to getting in the blood stream or did I just have bad luck?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic