Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Injecting into a vein: just happened to me and it feels bad.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I don't think you injected 3cc into your blood, prolly some got in a vessel, most likely from moving your hand while shooting.

This ^^^

I have had this happen to me twice. The first time it was very tolerable but the second time i felt like shit. I thought I was going to die. The first time it was 1cc of Test E and the second time 1.5cc's of Test E along with 1cc of NPP. My wife gave me the second shot and it still happened although she aspirated.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's why I pin slooooooowly....I'm skeeered

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Pinning every day it happens a few times a month and it sucks. About a month ago it happened twice in a couple days then I got sick. Had a cough and lower lungs hurt for couple weeks. Coincidence? Not sure but like I said, SUCKS…

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
That's why I aspirated every ml when doing more them ml at one time and I also take my time injecteding pausing here and there to see if I start to feel strange or get the test in my mouth.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You all realize that IM drug users inject directly into the vein and everyone is saying it's going to kill you.... not gonna happen. You do get the metallic taste and the cough but it's not going to kill you. You nick a vein and some makes it's way but you're not injecting directly into the vein. The vein wouldn't be able to handle an additional 3cc without ballooning and/or rupturing.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Going to echo some statements mainly.....I've hit plenty veins and nicked some vessels. The cough happens....when it happens on a 2cc push of tren ace, it's the worst but stick your head in a freezer and push harder next time :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
A woman just died from a synthol injection in her glutes and the women that gave it did not aspirate when she gave it and now in jail for manslaughter

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You all realize that IM drug users inject directly into the vein and everyone is saying it's going to kill you.... not gonna happen. You do get the metallic taste and the cough but it's not going to kill you. You nick a vein and some makes it's way but you're not injecting directly into the vein. The vein wouldn't be able to handle an additional 3cc without ballooning and/or rupturing.

negative my friend get the traditional OIL based aas in the vein 2 0r 3 cc's and then try and get air into your lungs you will be ****OED big time.
The very small amount of drug injected by say a heroin user plus the viscosity there is no comparo, give it a whirl if you wish:p

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
A woman just died from a synthol injection in her glutes and the women that gave it did not aspirate when she gave it and now in jail for manslaughter

Was it from the synthol itself? Or something else.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think it was supposed to be silicone but had various chemicals in it or it was hardware grade silicon

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
The only thing that helps me is when you realize that you've nicked a vain. Grab a glass of pop and just start drinking it. I can't tell you why it works, I can only say it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic