Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Injectable orals and their affects on liver enzymes?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Maybe it's just big boned.
Doesn’t make any sense. How did I have normal bloodwork last year. And I would think my enzymes recently would be higher. Maybe the tucda and NAC did help. But only with numbers. Not actually helping the liver apparently. But then again if it is fatty those supplements aren’t gonna help that probably. It’s just surprising.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I dunno, man. I'm willing to bet you're actually pretty healthy, and all these values you see out of range are just the way your body has adapted to living "enhanced." I don't know if that's good or bad, but the reference ranges are created from statistics and metrics taken from normal people. Do you feel any ill effects, or are just the values bugging you? You troubleshoot shit all day long for work. Cut yourself some slack and just enjoy that six-pack.

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Speaking personally, the only thing that has elevated my triglycerides was alcohol with bloat. I've been on TRT/Cruising for over a decade and nothing to report in regards to liver when I was on the wagon.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Right @Thrawn! That’s been the age old question. Is second pass just as bad as first pass. Consensus has always been that it’s probably not as bad as first pass but probably not that much better. You would think by now someone would have done a legit experiment or study to find out the difference but I haven’t seen anything yet. Would be cool to find out exactly the difference.
@Kluso I figured I would see what I can find. I not gonna lie, this is painful to read. I've skimmed over 2x. Section 3 is good. I did want to read some of their references. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6857441/

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
From what I have observed, if a drug is hepatoxic in oral form it will still be hepatoxic when injected. Is it the same level of toxicity? That I do not know.
It all passes through the liver eventually. The liver is a vascular organ it filters blood not stuff from our stomach. I hear stuff about orals and the "first pass" but I am not sure how it works. I think when it hits the blood stream is when it starts passing through the liver. So injected and oral = liver toxicity.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
comparison of your liver values to past cycles and when using harsher compounds now, it should prove to you its benefit or lack there of.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
comparison of your liver values to past cycles and when using harsher compounds now, it should prove to you its benefit or lack there of.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic