Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Incredible! Sam Adams & Paul Reverse buried a time capsule. It was just discovered.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Check this out!

Bonkers. What blows me away is how amazing the newspapers look. Not just that they're preserved, but that they look just like modern papers. I don't know why, but I expected that they'd look more primitive somehow.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
What's the point of putting it back in the cornerstone?

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I was reading about this today. I would love to read the newspaper.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this is a hoax setup by the history Channel to increase viewers and ratings one there new series... wake up sheep... "The History Channel will debut their miniseries Sons of Liberty later this month.It is a three-part, six-hour series that tells the back stories of the Founding Fathers and their furtive efforts to turn a colony into a country. It will feature Revere's famous ride of April 18, 1775, to warn the colonists the British were coming."

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
this is a hoax setup by the history Channel to increase viewers and ratings one there new series... wake up sheep... "The History Channel will debut their miniseries Sons of Liberty later this month.It is a three-part, six-hour series that tells the back stories of the Founding Fathers and their furtive efforts to turn a colony into a country. It will feature Revere's famous ride of April 18, 1775, to warn the colonists the British were coming."

It is not even a very good hoax if you read the link.

Interesting how how a box supposedly buried in 1795 could contain coins dated 1855. Lol.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ha,ha, I'm glad I read the replies before I opened the link.

H

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

Are you seious?

I'm bummed man, I thought it was real.

This is why I don't take anything I see on FB as being real because most of them are jokes.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Are you seious? I'm bummed man, I thought it was real. This is why I don't take anything I see on FB as being real because most of them are jokes.
no man... it son the internet... IT HAS to be true!!! Bonjour!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
It is not even a very good hoax if you read the link. Interesting how how a box supposedly buried in 1795 could contain coins dated 1855. Lol.
Doc Brown and Marty dropped them off right before they buried it!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Doc Brown and Marty dropped them off right before they buried it!

Ha! So that was the real reason Ben Franklin was out flying a kite in a lightening storm! 1.21 giga watts for the flux capacitor! Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic