Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

I'm Baaaaack!

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Holy Moly Batman!,

It's been forever since i've been on this site, Where to i start? Well i am a college Grad at 45 Years old (Interactive Media Design). That's pretty epic.

And i have been hitting the weights pretty hard.. back to and past what i was years ago. And i am a Game designer, I am the creator of a uber cool card game called STOOPID!. I also do my tee shirts and Graphic art.
BUT!, the coolest thing i have been doing for over a year is working as senior Graphic Artist of a SuperHero MMO called City Of Titans :) it's gonna be Bad ass!.

Anyway, see you all around :)

Darn

8OwvjyY.jpg

Mrhat

Mrhat

Jan 8, 2014
Holy Moly Batman!,

It's been forever since i've been on this site, Where to i start? Well i am a college Grad at 45 Years old (Interactive Media Design). That's pretty epic.

And i have been hitting the weights pretty hard.. back to and past what i was years ago. And i am a Game designer, I am the creator of a uber cool card game called STOOPID!. I also do my tee shirts and Graphic art.
BUT!, the coolest thing i have been doing for over a year is working as senior Graphic Artist of a SuperHero MMO called City Of Titans :) it's gonna be Bad ass!.

Darn

8OwvjyY.jpg
Man, If that pic is you. I would block out the face. 2 years from now when you talk steroids. Some idiot will look through your posts and find your pic. I've seen it happen more than once. If it's not you, then, cool .
Good to have you back.

Mrhat

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Holy Moly Batman!,

Darn

8OwvjyY.jpg

This is most def me and it's recent too, maybe a month old. and i have never, nor will i ever use gear. :) I am 5'6 and around 200Lbs, i don't have a scale, so i can only guess.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Congrats brother! Sounds very cool.

What did you do before all the video games and graphic arts design stuff?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Welcome back darn strong. It’s been 7-8 yrs.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Congrats brother! Sounds very cool.

What did you do before all the video games and graphic arts design stuff?
Thanks ... Umm i was a network engineer for TD Bank Canada.

darnstrong

darnstrong

Nov 3, 2010
Welcome back darn strong. It’s been 7-8 yrs.
Yeah, life has been.....complicated... Alot has happen in all that time. It was tough trying to find a new normal after Sophia's passing

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic