Joannafit
What's New?

IFBB physique Pro Jilly Reville to have open heart surgery in 2 week

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Great to hear that there were no lingering deficits from the stroke. Please let us know you are OK after the surgery.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
My surgery is on October 30th. thanks again for your support! :)
All the best Jilly, I know with your attitude and outlook on life you will be fine.

My Mum had a stroke and brain aneurysm a year ago at 59yrs old and she's still rebuilding things. It's a day to day struggle. Very sorry to read about yours but great to hear you are being well looked after with a great outlook! All the best MF.

J

jillyrev

IFBB Pro Lady Member
Sep 16, 2013
I am sure you will be fine. Your so strong. I had a total joint replacements to both tmj joints and was wired shut for 8 months doc said I healed so fast because of my good health. I'm sure you will be the same. I look up to you and know lots of prayers are coming your way from TID. BTW great conditioning and not dropping water WOW....... TG

omg a total joint replacement! that's tough! but nice to know you recovered quickly!! thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers!
and thank you! I only cut down on water the day of the show, but on show day I still drink about a 1/2 gallon. :)

Great to hear that there were no lingering deficits from the stroke. Please let us know you are OK after the surgery.
yes I totally lucked out... could have been so much worse. I thank my lucky stars every night for that. I will keep you posted. As it gets closer and closer, my nerves are starting to get the best of me. But I assume that is normal for heading into a major surgery.
All the best Jilly, I know with your attitude and outlook on life you will be fine.
thanks so much!!!

My Mum had a stroke and brain aneurysm a year ago at 59yrs old and she's still rebuilding things. It's a day to day struggle. Very sorry to read about yours but great to hear you are being well looked after with a great outlook! All the best MF.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I don't know you personally but anyone can see you are remarkably strong. Keep being you. Keep being strong and you will do just fine. Know that there are people that care and are praying for you.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Dang Hate to hear this Jilly! Glad you are on your way to having it fixed. My prayers with you girl.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Posted by Jilly lastnight on Facebook:

Thank you to everyone that has sent messages, reposted my story, and kept me in their thoughts and prayers.
Through tons of discussions, prayers, and doctors advice, I have made a decision to get the PFO closed through a different procedure. Obviously there are pros and cons to any surgery; I feel that Donny and I have made the best decision for us and our life. Im sure you can all imagine the amount of stress of having to go through open heart surgery, and how that was weighing on my family.

I was touched by how many people spent the time to reach out to us and send messages and keep us in their thoughts. It really helped me get through the past few weeks to know that so many people were thinking of me and sending me positive thoughts. My new surgery will now be later in the month, with only 3 weeks recovery. I will be back in the gym by Christmas! A much better recovery than 4 months!!!!!!!!!

People can say what they want about this industry, but I have seen the love and togetherness first hand, and I am truly blessed and honored to be in this industry with so many caring people. I am so thankful for everyones support through this and will never forget the kindness that I have seen. Thank you ALL. Much Love!

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Wow Ms. Jilly, who would have thought? You look healthy as a thoroughbred!

The best of luck to you.

And if you need a pair of "healing" manly hands after your surgery, I am readily available;-)

Iron8

Iron8

Dec 10, 2010
Jilly is a really nice gal....it sucks that she has to go through this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic