Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

If You won the lottery

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I would buy my parent's a nice motorhome and pay off my family's debts, both in laws and blood. Buy a house that is just the right size in a nice, safe neighborhood. Pay off my wife's car. Invest 1,000,000 in a couple of carefully chosen, high-risk stocks. Put 14,000,000 in savings. Max out a Roth IRA for my wife and I for 6 or 7 straight years. Put away a million in college plans for my future children. Continue to work, supplementing my income with the interest from the 14,000,000 in a savings account. And if I had left over monies, I'd sit on it until I met a genuinely good person who was down on their luck, and I would give them the money.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I would buy my parent's a nice motorhome and pay off my family's debts, both in laws and blood. Buy a house that is just the right size in a nice, safe neighborhood. Pay off my wife's car. Invest 1,000,000 in a couple of carefully chosen, high-risk stocks. Put 14,000,000 in savings. Max out a Roth IRA for my wife and I for 6 or 7 straight years. Put away a million in college plans for my future children. Continue to work, supplementing my income with the interest from the 14,000,000 in a savings account. And if I had left over monies, I'd sit on it until I met a genuinely good person who was down on their luck, and I would give them the money.

Have I ever mentioned how cute you look in your Avatar, all wonderful friend of mine?!?! TeeHee...:D

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Have I ever mentioned how cute you look in your Avatar all wonderful friend of mine?!?! TeeHee...:D

I wish that was me when I was 9 years old, because I guarantee I wouldn't still be trying to fill my frame out. Thanks though, :D .

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I would really buy a island and a battle ship and populate it and call it Stunna Island, Id let a few of you ho bags come visit me.........

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
I would help out 2 of my very good buds that i have never met. but for the past few years have been talking about training and oils everyday.
would pay the ex off and tell her to piss off and put my kids in a better school.
pay the house off and buy land to build my dream home. not to big but it mist have a complete gym that i would have open for people living in the area. free of charge so long as it was respected. train like a beast every day and travel when i could.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I would be a professional student. Buy a Cessna Citation X and travel. The only way to reach me would be through e-mail.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
I wish that was me when I was 9 years old, because I guarantee I wouldn't still be trying to fill my frame out. Thanks though, :D .

Oh, I knew it wasn't YOU...Just REALLY REALLY wanted to STRESS the FRIEND part with the bolded part from YOUR previous post...=))

Just giving dumbass compliments to remind you we should be friends and then you can give me the overage from your winnings...:D...Even though we don't know one another...Lol...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I would not quit my job... I would come to work every day...LATE... and not do a fucking thing... wait... I do that now... I would just be more open about it and make them fire me... but when they tried I would be like.. "YOU cant fire me! YOUR FIRED! YOU are NOT my boss ANYMORE"

then I would put some aside for the kids and blow the rest... and be Broke by the time I was 65... that way I can use social security to get my tax money back from Uncle Sam...

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Just for fun, because it helps churn up some goals when finances aren’t a roadblock…. Sooo If you hit the jackpot and won the lottery ( lets say $25,000,000 payout after taxes) what would you do? How would it change your life? And what would you buy first ?

I would move to Belize and spend the last 2 years of my vastly shortened life getting morbidly obese while paying 15 year old Belizeans to feed me and fuck me. I would do more drugs and more alcohol than is even close to adviseable. I would be one of the few lottery winners to not die broke because I will have effectually killed myself long before the money ran out. But I will hve died happy with eight teenage girls naked around me, so I think I win.

Yes, I have given this lots of thought. ;)

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I'd open a gym and warm water therapy pool center for people who have suffered disabling events,rub up to the surgeons in town to write scripts there,hire the cutest and evil medical biller in the world,,smile all day

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I'd retire to the Philippines.Work out and lazy around by my pool and walk down the beach everyday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic