arcticranger
What's New?

If you ever wonder about Esters

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
excellent post - just to add to it
Testosterone buciclate has half-life of 29.5 days

while looking at this quote below taken from a study, They claim 1 injection every two weeks kept the T-levels in the normal range.. We all have seen the normal range and there is a wide varience between the lower end of normal and the higher end.. so as a Bodybuilder, I would summerize that Once a week injections would be better in our case.. But still, think about that .. one injection a week and your hormone levels would stay somewhat level.
I'm a firm believer that huge flucuations in the hormone levelson a constant basis is when we see even more side..It throws our bodies into a state of chaos.
So with Test-B you could get away with once a week injections.. (theory as I've never tried it)

there checking levels every two weeks, one inject of 600mg keeps levels at hrt range for up to 8 wks

buciclate and testosterone undecanoate are damn near the same and buciclate being a longer one than undecan!

600 mg of T buciclate to hypogonadal men produced serum testosterone concentrations within the normal range for about 8 weeks with a terminal elimination half- life of 29.5 days

what they fail to mention is it takes for ever for that damn ester to peak! example test cyp, a 200mg shot will peak in 72 hours and and that is as high as blood levels will get unless you take another 200mg shot at the half-life or for BB purposes I sujest a second shot at peak of the first shot.
I have the ref for time it takes T-cyp to peak as well. Cyp half life is realy in the lines of 8 days and reason you see most BB's inject every 4 days to get blood levels up for BB purposes or your doing nothing but a bit above hrt taking a shot at the designated half-life then.

point i'm headed toward is your gona have to front load the hell out of an ester like buciclate to get blood levels even close for BB purposes, HRT is another storry and that 600mg shot is fine although I bet it takes at least 2 weeks for that ester to even peak in your system which is always the case,

look at this example of undecanoate although a bit shorter than buciclate.

TESTOSTERONE UNDECANOATE
This option may get approve within the next few months in the United States with the brand name Aveed. It is sold in many countries as Nebido.

Intramuscular injections of 500 and 1000 mg of testosterone undecanoate (TU) in hypogonadal men resulted in increased mean serum T levels from less than 10 nmol/L to 47.8 and 54.2 nmol/L, respectively, after about 1 week. Thereafter, serum T levels decreased progressively and reached the lower-normal limit for adult men by day 50 and 60 and had a terminal elimination half-life of 18.3 and 23.7 days, respectively. Estradiol and DHT followed the pattern of T and remained within normal limits. In these short-term studies, no serious side effects were noted.

Just to get T levels on the high side of HRT range they had to front load both of those long acting esters and at far higher mg's than you would enan or cyp. even injecting 1000mg of decanoate blood levels didn't clime out of range for hrt purposes and the Buci ester is even slower.

your right, you will sertainly have to take at least weekly or bi weekly big injects of buci to do shit at all for levels high enuff and BBing purposes.

of course the more you inject affects half-life to, well dugh there is more test to clear in the system lol. as show by the T-undecan study I quoted.
1000mg gave a longer half-life than 500mg of course.

And for the record I have done decanoate but never the Buciclate. a Front load is needed for even hrt and useless for bodyuilding if you again don't front load the hell out of this Ester or Esters.

Good stuff Bass, thanks for posting.

peace.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic