Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

If you ever wonder about Esters

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Thanks AJ. One thing that has always bugged me was seeing some pros cycle where, for example, he's running test e for weeks 1-6, then runs test c for weeks 7-12, or something like that. That makes absolutely no sense to me. It's the SAME freaking compound. You didn't really change anything... am I taking crazy pills?

You know the whole e vs c thing is weird, I have heard guys a 1000 times say "c bloats me" but its all about the esters length and release that determines a side effect like bloat and even the article says the difference in ester length between the two is insignificant.
But a lot of the people who claim this 'bloat' effect arent noobies to the usage of the compounds...psychosomatic bloating?
Dunno, I have always preffered E.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
There was a thread once stating somthing about the enanthate ester stimulating aromatase more than the cyp ,
it's an ester and I don't see how. Test is what stimulates the aromatase enzyme that I know off. for fun when I get time i'll do some digging and see If I can find anything of merrit for that idea.

but yea I rather have T enan to.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
One of the things that I believe the average person does not realize is that what your gear is made with can effect the release time of the drug into your system almost as much as the ester. Using EO or guiacol can increase the time in which the ester starts it's "release"... so if you have Test Prop that is made with either of the aforementioned additional solvents, it could take longer for you to notice it "kick in." This does not account for the placebo effect that a good amount of people experience.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
One of the things that I believe the average person does not realize is that what your gear is made with can effect the release time of the drug into your system almost as much as the ester. Using EO or guiacol can increase the time in which the ester starts it's "release"... so if you have Test Prop that is made with either of the aforementioned additional solvents, it could take longer for you to notice it "kick in." This does not account for the placebo effect that a good amount of people experience.

Good point GS and your 100% right about guiacol which is a thickening agent and other carriers adding to duration and release of the hormone.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Everybody was a noob once bro.

Holy shit, what a novel idea, I was unaware.

It was a joke intended for AJ, ;) ...but, thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Holy shit, what a novel idea, I was unware.

In between having Christ strengthen you, perhaps he could lend you a sense of humor. it was a joke intended for AJ, ;) ...but, thanks for the tip.

Yes-sir BigOne those darn carriers and specific gravity of the darn oil plays a role in those hormones being fast or not!

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Holy shit, what a novel idea, I was unware.

It was a joke intended for AJ, ;) ...but, thanks for the tip.

If that's for me... I was just joking around... but seriously though, I wear my noobtard badge proudly.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Absolutely as stated its about solubility...good point.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
That's a good thread, Can't remembers who wrote that sucker but it's dead on though.

I do remember the guy was A Real Chemist and not a bro scientist though. LOL

tim wilbur
timinvermont.com/fitness/ester.htm
this is where I first found the article back in 2003
I believe 2003 it's the earliest account of it being posted on the boards and is why I believe he is the author.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
tim wilbur
timinvermont.com/fitness/ester.htm
this is where I first found the article back in 2003
I believe 2003 it's the earliest account of it being posted on the boards and is why I believe he is the author.

Thanx, good stuff

Some still think the actual ester enanthate stimulates aromatase more than test attatched to the cyp ester though.

besides more test lol

Last edited:

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
excellent post - just to add to it
Testosterone buciclate has half-life of 29.5 days

while looking at this quote below taken from a study, They claim 1 injection every two weeks kept the T-levels in the normal range.. We all have seen the normal range and there is a wide varience between the lower end of normal and the higher end.. so as a Bodybuilder, I would summerize that Once a week injections would be better in our case.. But still, think about that .. one injection a week and your hormone levels would stay somewhat level.
I'm a firm believer that huge flucuations in the hormone levelson a constant basis is when we see even more side..It throws our bodies into a state of chaos.
So with Test-B you could get away with once a week injections.. (theory as I've never tried it)
After two control examinations, normal healthy male volunteers were given a single im injection of 600 mg TB (group I; n = 4) and 1200 mg TB (group II; n = 8) on day 0. Follow-up examinations were performed every 2 weeks up to week 32. In both groups mean serum T levels remained in the normal physiological range throughout the study course.

Abstract
Testosterone alone and the combination of gestagens and gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonists with testosterone represent the most feasible potential agents for hormonal male contraception. The World Health Organization's Special Program of Research, Development, and Research Training in Human Reproduction has initiated a testosterone ester synthesis program and identified testosterone buciclate (TB) as the most promising approach to suppression of luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). This paper presents the results of the first clinical trial of TB. 12 men were given a single intramuscular injection of 600 mg (group I) or 1200 mg (group II) of TB and followed every 2 weeks for up to 32 weeks. Mean serum testosterone levels in both groups remained in the normal physiological range throughout the study period. Serum levels of dihydrotestosterone showed a time- and dose-dependent increase in group II. Although no suppression of spermatogenesis was observed in the 4 men in group I, azoospermia occurred in 3 of the 8 volunteers in group II beginning at week 10 and persisting to weeks 14, 20, and 22, respectively. In the remaining 5 men in group II, mean serum LH and FSH values were depressed to values near the lower limit of normal. Serum sex hormone-binding globulin and free testosterone were lower in responders than non-responders to TB. The range of responses recorded in group II suggests that men have a different hormonal equilibrium or different set-point for regulation of gonadotropin secretion and, thus, susceptibility to exogenous hormonal steroids.

I thought this was an interesting little ester.

Testosterone buciclate, or TB, is a relatively new testosterone ester, which has been synthesized and developed through the initiative of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the National Institutes of Health (NHI). It was purposely developed in the 1990s as a male contraceptive drug. T-buciclate's potentials have been proven during its clinical testing as it showed more favorable pharmacokinetic characteristics than existing compounds, primarily because it is a SR (slow release) compound.

In bodybuilding, testosterone buciclate is an effective agent because of the following:

• Testosterone buciclate is a long-acting testosterone with androgen levels remaining elevated for up to 12 weeks after last injection.

• Testosterone buciclate promotes muscle mass and strength gains via erythropoiesis and glycogenolysis.

• Testosterone buciclate promotes nitrogen retention in muscle tissues resulting to ideal muscle mass gains.

Testosterone buciclate can cause severe virilization symptoms to females; thus, it is important to not exceed recommended dosage.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic