Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

IF progress pic

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Go Away - I couldn't point you to a specific place where I found this diet. It's more just picking up the idea, which is wicked simple. Don't eat for 16 hours, eat for 8. That's it, lol. How clean you eat and how many cals will determine whether its a slow and steady drop or a crash diet.

POB - That's why I don't even worry about my macros or how clean I eat. I just eat whatever sounds really good. Keep in mind, I'm on high dose tren, so my feed efficiency is through the roof which allows me to not worry if I don't get enough cals in. Wait till you see me bro. You're gonna flip.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Go Away - I couldn't point you to a specific place where I found this diet. It's more just picking up the idea, which is wicked simple. Don't eat for 16 hours, eat for 8. That's it, lol. How clean you eat and how many cals will determine whether its a slow and steady drop or a crash diet.

POB - That's why I don't even worry about my macros or how clean I eat. I just eat whatever sounds really good. Keep in mind, I'm on high dose tren, so my feed efficiency is through the roof which allows me to not worry if I don't get enough cals in. Wait till you see me bro. You're gonna flip.

The real test when I see you is not looking straight on. It's a side view cause you tend to hold deeper visceral fat. Can't wait though.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Started IF yesterday. I'll post pics if it works. I'm not on aything but clomid atm.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Damn...killer work so far SAD. Can't imagine being that huge. holy shit.

Reactions: SAD
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Damn SAD, that's some damn good work. Got me thinking about throwing some tren in

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Further progress. I've completely lost track of how long I've been running this. Maybe three weeks now? Bodyweight is at 299-301 and holding steady, even though I continue to lose bodyfat. I can attribute that in large part to the tren I'm running, but I don't want to completely discount the efficacy of IF.

04bb8f85-25cb-49a7-9e54-77e1bf7c57c0_zps98da923a.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic