Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Idiocy Is A Bliss! (LOL)

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
;)Earlier today, this dumba$$ at my job tried to brag on himself. He's already claim to have met an 18 year old hottie on Adult FriendFinder (AFF). Yep, the website for desperate losers to get laid. While having an 18 year old girlfriend to bang is a thrill, being a 46 year old man with one only makes one look like a genuine perv.

So he tells me, "My 18 year old girlfriend told me that she loves to have sex alot because her testestorones are high." I asked him to repeat what he had just said in order for him to correct himself but instead, he repeated exactly what he had said earlier.
I replied to him, "Well, you might want to check her out and see if she has an Adam's Apple because women don't have test, bro."
HIM: "Oh, I mean estrogen."
ME: "I'm guessing that you didn't do very well in high school biology."
HIM: "Back then, I was too busy dodging bullets."
HE: "Apparently, you dodged books too because that makes no sense at all. From the age of 13 to 30, estrogen and test is very high in a girl's and boy's body. But I guess at your alledged 15 years in the gym, you never knew that either."
In a sad attempt to defend himself, he says, "Well, she's young, she don't know that."
ME: But you're old enough to be her dad and you didn't either."
:D

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Ummmmm, women DO have test. And if a woman has naturally high test, she will be hornier than otherwise. The punker just got punk'd.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
Ummmmm, women DO have test. And if a woman has naturally high test, she will be hornier than otherwise. The punker just got punk'd.

Well yeah, that's true. But women shouldn't have more test than a man, unless she's using gear. And at 18, her high levels would be normal.

You don't know this dude, bro. He's already told our coworkers that he can outlift me, despite the fact that I have over 26 years in strength training and part of a professional powerlifting team. He, on the other hand, is a skinny 185 pounder who knows as much about working out as I know about rocket science. My fave punk'd on him was when he claimed to have spoken to Samir Benoit (Mr. Olympia, '83) about buying gear and I asked him, "So someone whom you've known for only 2 weeks, who is a very famous Mr. Olympia, promised to sell you an illegal substane, eventhough you're not even a member of his gym? Really dude?"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic