Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ideal Testosterone Cream application site

C

CADILLAC

Sep 16, 2010
I've always viewed creams negatively for a couple of reasons. One was the daily hassle of putting the cream on every day, and second and most important was, the cream rubbing off on a family member. It seems however that using creams of some sort, may be inevitable, like for example using DHEA cream which I believe does not convert to Estrogen.

It seems to me that the best site to apply a compounded cream (compounded because it can be made sufficiently strong with a small amount of gel or cream whereas Androgel is a lot of gel), would be the inner thighs. There is a patch there where the skin is thin and not very hairy (comparable to the inner arms). Also, more importantly one always wears pants (hopefully), and this would eliminate any concern of transferring to others. Wearing a T shirt in summer if one is applying Androgel, I feel is almost undoable.

Just thought someone might find this helpfull.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
The "inner thighs" is where my doc. first recommended I put it. At the next visit he changed his mind. He said if I was in a hurry just rub it all over my chest. I think the guy is pretty clueless to tell you the truth...:)...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Nowhere. Just get yourself some injectable, slow acting test and inject 200-250mgs every 7-10 days.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Test UN-deconate, the go to trt in europe, injected as infrequently as 1 x month. The other side of that is the protocol with those crazy europeans, is to do as much as 4cc in one injection. Monthly or not, I don't have big enough man eggs to even say "4 cc's" out loud without whimpering, so I reduce the cc's a little, and increase the frequency, a little. Transdermals just don't seem to present many advantages to me.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You just split the 4ml in two injections of 2ml each and you're good to go. The dosing protocol varies greatly, on the the first injections are frequent. I think that if you, let's say, inject today, then you will inject again after six weeks, then you will inject again after another six weeks and finaly, you will end up injecting once every two-three months. I am not 100% sure about the above protocol but it's pretty similar if not the original one.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You just split the 4ml in two injections of 2ml each and you're good to go. The dosing protocol varies greatly, on the the first injections are frequent. I think that if you, let's say, inject today, then you will inject again after six weeks, then you will inject again after another six weeks and finaly, you will end up injecting once every two-three months. I am not 100% sure about the above protocol but it's pretty similar if not the original one.

lol. yeah, I did the math on 4cc, AND the rest of what you said DOES sound familiar from when I first googled this stuff and saw mostly european references. All that was with a trt goal of within-range serum levels, but ppl here could vary it for their goals. Not Prop, but not cream either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic