Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

I want to look like...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Nychris that's a pussy pulling physic.hgh the fox had very dense muscle I remember asking John terrilli who competed against him.he said he was very deceiving in a jumper but when he took his shirt boom.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm was growing mine long and my girl attacked me with the clippers... I'll never forgive her. Wenning is a beast. Multiple World Record Holder. Smart dude and very helpful.

Your strength just dropped b/c of those clippers, lol.

SS has done the same thing to me. She was like that shit has got to get shorter.

I personally don't care to look like anyone. The only thing I'm concerned with is hitting numbers and not being a fat POS.

Last edited:
kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
I remember asking John terrilli who competed against him.he said he was very deceiving in a jumper but when he took his shirt boom.

That was always my ideal " look small/normal in clothes but when the top comes off the bullshit stops " . Terrilli himself was one of those guys as was Shawn Ray .

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Along with his big waist, bloated ass belly and terrible proportions. He has horrible genetics (relatively that is) but got noticed simply because HE IS SO DAMN BIG

I couldn't agree more. I'm not sure how he beat other guys to turn pro. Yes he was a mass monster but had zero symmetry.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
None of today's guys. Arnold for me. Second would be Zane.

Best bodybuilding picture ever IMO.

vacuum79.jpg

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I wanna be a freak. Always wanted to be big. But never big enough or strong enough!

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
None of today's guys. Arnold for me. Second would be Zane.

Best bodybuilding picture ever IMO.

vacuum79.jpg

I just saw "The Comeback" for the first time and Zane's posing is second to none.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Personally i like being jacked enough that people can tell i know my way around a gym but for me it has to be FUNCTIONING muscle. My hand speed is my trademark and i dont wanna sacrifce too much of it by getting so big that i cant cock my fist back and break your face before you blink. Plus i'd like to be able to wipe my ass without getting a cramp...

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
This guy:

Mariusz.jpg

And yeah, I'm not even close......

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
FLEXjs, that's Mariusz Pudzianowski.